Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is YOUR dream..

+3
guardyan_angel
Steph
Gods.Daughter.1990
7 posters

Go down

What is YOUR dream.. Empty What is YOUR dream..

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

*i've posted this here in the getting to know you part cause i think this is one way we can get to know each others heart in a way and what your dream is for life*

1. What is in your heart to do?

2. What are the secret petitions of your heart?

3. What do you wish you could be?

4. What could you do, or be part of, to bless someone else's world?

5. What are you good at?

6. What could you do if time and resources were unlimited to you?

7. What do you find easy?

8. What moves you?

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud becasue it is so big and so daring?
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR dream.. Empty Re: What is YOUR dream..

Post by Steph Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 pm

1. What is in your heart to do? Share hope. Be all that God made me to be.

2. What are the secret petitions of your heart? To find the love God would have for me and have a family.

3. What do you wish you could be? I've realized that wishing to be someone I'm not, isn't the right way to go about things. God made me, me for a reason, gave me gifts and abilities that are unique and I'm happy with that.

4. What could you do, or be part of, to bless someone else's world? Just be there for someone. Simple as that.

5. What are you good at? Encouraging people, loving people, I'm pretty creative, make people laugh

6. What could you do if time and resources were unlimited to you? Go to Africa and work with orphans affected by the AIDS epidemic. Just love on some kids that need it all over America and the world.

7. What do you find easy? Being a friend.

8. What moves you? Grace

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud becasue it is so big and so daring? The dreams I have for this ministry! But I've spoken it so not sure that counts! Laughing
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by guardyan_angel Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 am

1. What is in your heart to do? Help as many people who are hurting.

2. What are the secret petitions of your heart? To have a loving husband and a beautiful baby girl someday.

3. What do you wish you could be? Happy with my life and myself.

4. What could you do, or be part of, to bless someone else's world? Speak out about SI.

5. What are you good at? Being supportive, singing, writing, English and History

6. What could you do if time and resources were unlimited to you? Be an actress, be a famous musician, help bring about world peace, be part of the peace corps, study everything I ever wanted to.

7. What do you find easy? Writing about something close to my heart

8. What moves you? My feet! Well, my brain, technically. But seriously? Hope.

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud becasue it is so big and so daring? Being well known for something. Something good, and having it be so that when people say my name, that something I've done or am known for is the first thing that comes to mind.
guardyan_angel
guardyan_angel
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

http://www.guardyanangel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 am

Help people.

To give a voice to all the people who are silenced and raise awareness for all the ignored and socially outcast problems in the world

I don't wish, I am going to be a doctor of clinical psychology.
I often wish I was very different, but in the end, I wouldn't be me, or who God wants to use if I was the things I wish for.

Be relayable, and always true to what I say in supporting someone

5. What are you good at?
I guess maybe drawing?

Open a centre for girls who stuggle with addiciton, primarally self harm, helping them through counselling, love, education and fun

Not very much, I'm incredibly shy, and very unmotivated. Everything is a challage, but I'm okay with that because it means the things I'm passionate about get done, and the pointless things don't.

8. What moves you?
Injustice

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud becasue it is so big and so daring?
Most things at this point in time I stay quiet about because I don't want anyone to tell me that I can't do it or one person cannot change the world. Because it's not true.
Ally
Ally
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

https://www.facebook.com/allyboo

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR dream.. Empty My Dreams

Post by Krystal Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 am

My heart tells me that I need to be a child and youth worker and work with troubled kids. I want my talents to shine through. I have been told that I can't sing by everyone in my family the only person who likes my singing is my mother. My passion for languages is not something that people want to acknowledge.

Cultural Diversity in the work place and society.

A singer/songwriter/dancer but if I can't do that then I want to work with troubled children

Listen and talk to children

5. What are you good at?
Singing,dancing,writing

Help children who have been through the same thing as I have

There are some things that are easier than others its all about the choices you make. You have to do what you think is best for yourself. You can't help others until you help yourself.

8. What moves you?
Music

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud because it is so big and so daring?
I don't really know. My SI is a secret to my family.Only 3 people in my family know. and i should of never told my dad about my last SI attempt because he got mad.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 am

someone who makes art. paintings and drawnings. i want to do that all the time! and i wish i will be growing closer to God every day. and maybe a combination of them, so ill be able to get a glimbs of Gods love shining thro a drawning..

drawn, tell people they are loved and beautifull! because i believe they are, and i can be somebodys friend.

5. What are you good at?
listening, drawning, im creative and i get along with people of every age..

hmm.. i could give everyone a verry nice homemade meal and desert.. i would hug everyone who needs a hug.. i could celebreate with every person in the world and i would smile to people because than theyll smile back.

drawning, writing, listening, reading

8. What moves you?
brokenness, the world, grace, music, art, faith

sometimes i dream to be rich and get food and a house for the wohle world.. yea, i dream way too big.
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Manders331 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:51 pm

1. What is in your heart to do? Help teen girls in any way I can and later do it professionally.

2. What are the secret petitions of your heart? To help others like I've been helped and not judge people like I have been judged. To share with people something about me that is hard to share and be more open about it and not get scared of being judged again.

3. What do you wish you could be? A good psycologist.

4. What could you do, or be part of, to bless someone else's world? Talk to people on here and talk to people in CR when I start there again.

5. What are you good at? Helping others. Art. Computers.

6. What could you do if time and resources were unlimited to you? Start my own site for teens who struggle with cutting, like this one.

7. What do you find easy? Art, computers. Being nice. Not judging others. Listening to others when they need it.

8. What moves you? Hurting people. (moves me to want to help and comfort them)

9. What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud becasue it is so big and so daring? Start my own rehab for teen girls who struggle with depression and cutting.
Manders331
Manders331
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum