Funny Things Kids Do

Go down

Funny Things Kids Do

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 pm

I thought it would be great to have a thread for what little kids say/do cause let's face it, they're hilarious!!

Right after coming home from school one day, my 3 year old niece came running up to me and asked me to pick her up. I was standing and talking to my mom while holding her. She kept pointing to my room and saying, "Kitty, kitty!! Kitty, kitty!!" over and over again (my cat almost never leaves my room). I finally said to her, "I think you just like me for the cat." and she said, "YEAH!!" It was HILARIOUS!!!

My 1 1/2 year old nephew pinched my face really hard (it left a bruise), while we were swimming, so I splashed him. I guess I shouldn't have splashed him because he got IRATE! A few seconds after I splashed him, he reached out for me so I would hold him. As soon as I take him from his mom, he starts pinch and twisting my face and hitting me. It hurt! I gave him to my dad and all was fine in the world. A few minutes later, he's walking on the deck around our pool and I made the mistake of having my back turned to him. He attacked my head with a wet flip-flop and pulled my hair HARD! I am officially afraid of a 1 1/2 year old. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny Things Kids Do

Post by guardyan_angel on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 am

Haha, that's cute! Good idea!
Well, I can't remember much off the top of my head, but my lil bro like chewing on his sppons and forks & sticking them in his mouth. So the other day my mom was scolding him (again) for doing so and told him he was going to choke if he kept doing that. Without missing a beat, he pretends to start choking and answers blithely: "There I go!"
guardyan_angel
guardyan_angel
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

http://www.guardyanangel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauitful Disgrace on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 am

The other day my neice Jacey ( two years old) hit me in the lower belly. I asked her what she did she replied I hit you in the balls.. I couldnt stop myself from replying news flask I dont have balls LOL

Another Jacey story tonight while getting ready for bed I was holding her telling her good night and giving hugs and kisses she looks over at her mom and say "mommy rawr" while hold her hands up like she is going to attach my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by stayyx3 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm

so a few weeks ago when me and my youth group where in Myrlte beach for a mission trip I was riding in the car with my youth pastor and his wife and kids! when all the sudden his little 3 year old looks at me and said "I has a popsicle!" and then i said "Caroline you don't have a popsicle!" and then she said "but I wants a popsicle!" lol! it was sooo funny! lol!
stayyx3
stayyx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:16 pm

My niece is 3 and a half and as an answer to prayers, my sister started coming back to church and bring my niece and nephew, who is a little over 2, with her, however, my brother-in-law doesn't come. At church one day, my mom gave her a dollar to put in the offering. She looked at my mom and said, "Does the offering pay for baby Jesus' diapers?" We all laughed, but her question didn't get answered. She asked our pastor after church and he laughed and said, "Well, at least she's thinking along the right lines." It was precious!! Very Happy
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down