Terrified...

Go down

Terrified... Empty Terrified...

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

I want to scream. I want to cry. I want to put my fist through a freakin' wall. I don't understand what God is doing. I thought everything was falling into place and life was going to be good from here on out. I'm so irriated with God. I don't want to do my senior year; I'm terrified!! The second I told my guidance counsellor that I was going to go school this year I got the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach and it won't go away. God knows I can't handle the stress and pressure of school, and now with a job on top of it, what the heck is He doing?! What if I relapse again from all the pressure at school? What if I fail my classes again? I don't think I could live with myself. This is all happening at once, I just can't deal with this right now. I wish I could lock myself in my room and cut just to feel that relief for a moment, but I know that won't do anything to help the situation in the long run. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do with myself :'(
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Terrified... Empty Re: Terrified...

Post by Broken-Life on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 pm

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
i love you alyssa. I am keeping you in my prayers. I know senior year is going to be rough, i'm going to be a senior as well and i am scared, very unsure of how it will go.....im praying for you and i am here for you anytime you want to talk.
love you beautiful!

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm

I know it may seem stressful now, but times like these are when you need to take things one step at a time. Live in the present, not the future or the past. Go through each class and each assignment one step at a time. If/When it gets to hard, just take a moment to breath and relax (or spend time in the Word). Those moments help a lot. If you need anything, I'll be right here with and for you. You have my number now, and I'm always texting, so feel free to text me if you need anything. Love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

When you're in pain, be strong. Push through the growing pains to emerge into a butterfly. Allow God to carry the burden of your pain, but let yourself grieve. Don't doubt with "whys," but be comforted with God's arms around you wiping every tear that falls. Find joy in the little things of life and don't take a moment for granted. Express your emotions to others and don't be afraid to ask for help! Don't give yourself the option of using your old ways of coping! God is there just as much in the valleys as much as He is on the mountain tops.

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank you for the encouragment, girls. I was really sick last night because of my anxiety with deciding to go back to school, but I'm doing a little better today. I prayed about it and I feel a little more comforted about my decision after talking with God. Thanks again.
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 am

glad your doing a little better today hun. Ill continue to pray for you. Here for you if you need me.

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Girl, I know the feeling of pressure, I'm struggling with the very same thing with me in seminary and the semester beginning in a couple weeks. EEKK!! We'll do ok though! God puts us in certain places for a reason and He will see to it that we can handle wherever He places us.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Sometimes God puts us in situations that we ONCE couldn't handle then, to see how we go now. And to see if we do it on our own strength or in HIS.. So maybe this is just a test and i think it might be a good lesson too cause to will teach you awell..
i love you, and i know you can get through this.. you are so much stronger then you think..
LOVES YOU
oxoxoxoxox
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Whatever "test" that God is putting me through with school is probably the worst waste of His time in the world. I know my limits and this is pushing the limits too much. All this little "test" is going to do is push me over the edge.
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

(((((((hugs)))))))
god is going to pull you through this sweetie. I'm still praying for you. Im here if you need me. Sending love and hugs with my prayers

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

God never makes mistakes. If He has placed you where you are, then He will never leave you in it. Life isn't about us, it's about Him. Love Lyssa. Prayed for you last night.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum