Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By His Wounds Program Opportunity...

2 posters

Go down

By His Wounds Program Opportunity... Empty By His Wounds Program Opportunity...

Post by Steph Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 pm

This message is to any of you girls who are currently struggling with self harm and have a strong commitment or desire to stop self harming...

If any of you are interested in going through an intensive 60 day program and having added accountability through one on one mentoring with me, please let me know. You would be required to stick with the program for 60 days and email your reponses to me. I would then read through your response and make any notes and send it back to you. For this to be most effective, I am unable to do this with more than one person at a time but if a lot of you are interested I will keep going until we get through you all. If you are interested write me a short email of why you want to participate in this. It is a huge commitment on your part and will be work so the reason for the email to me is for you to examine yourself and determine if you are indeed committed to freedom. For more information on the program that we would be going through together, you can check it out at http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/courses/his-wounds/

Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

By His Wounds Program Opportunity... Empty Re: By His Wounds Program Opportunity...

Post by AshleighJoy Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Sounds like a great oppourtunity Steph! If I was still struggling with SI then I would take you up on this!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down