Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what to do anymore.....

4 posters

Go down

I don't know what to do anymore..... Empty I don't know what to do anymore.....

Post by AshleighJoy Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:16 am

I am soooo struggling right now, idk who to tell, and don't have anyone to talk to that won't rat me out to someone at this point. I just really need a hug! Everything that can go wrong has, or is in the process of! I am so having insane urges to cut right now, you don't even know how bad they are.....I am willing to give up my 14 months that's how strong they are and willing to say screw you to all who would be disappointed! I've been trying not to cry all day and I am not wanting to hold it in any longer! I just need someone to be here with me, to hold me while everything falls apart and to hold me when I cry! I don't even know what to do anymore Sad
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do anymore..... Empty Re: I don't know what to do anymore.....

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:13 am

AWWWWE!! ((((HUGS)))) im here if ya need to talk hun you can get through this i have faith in you!! pray hun ask god for strength!!! ill be praying that god gives you strength to go on just remember gods not going to put you through something you cant handle!!
Love ya Hun!!!

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do anymore..... Empty Re: I don't know what to do anymore.....

Post by Broken-Life Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:47 am

((((((((hugs)))))))))
i love you asheligh. I'm here for you if you want to talk. I know exactly how you feel sweetie, i truly do. I love you hun and i am praying for you. Turn to God. He will take care of you and he doesnt rat people out.ill keep praying for you. I love you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Aw sweetie, I'm so sorry things are so terrible for you right now.
Understand the compusion to cut, because I've been in the same place.
Please know it's not worth it. It doesn't even help in the way it use to, after so long being free.
You are so strong to have made it this far, and things WILL get better, no matter how terrible they seem right now.
We love you heaps, and are always here to listen to you, if you ever need to vent.
Hang in there. You're worth it.
Ally
Ally
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

https://www.facebook.com/allyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

P.S.

*** MASSIVE, LONG, SAFE, BEAR HUG***
Ally
Ally
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

https://www.facebook.com/allyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks guys...errr girls! I am still pretty blah and just got home from work hopefully it will get better :s
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 am

still praing for you hun..love an hugs your way. Things will get better eventually

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 pm

We love you Ashleigh!!! I wish I could be there to give you a huge hug! This will have to do though (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) If you want to chat sometime, please email me and we can set up a time. Just remember that these bad feelings won't last forever. Keep holding on to Jesus girl.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum