Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt

2 posters

Go down

:( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt Empty :( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt

Post by Broken-Life Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Girls I really need your help. I have literally hit bottom with my depression, I have an ulcer on the corneal of my good eye.
I have to go a whole week without my contacts even to school. Its so hard. I've gone 3 days without the$ amd its killing me, I can't stand to not go without being able to see. I am trying si hard to keep stroing and keep smiles on my face but its so hard to do. I feel so helpless and worthless girls. Literally. I want to keep hiding from everyone until I am able to see again Sad( I go back to the eye doctors tuesday, I don't know what is going to happen. Sad( girls, what do I doa??v I have told my school counselor friday via e-mail so I am hoping she will help me out somehow Sad( I can't even go to church where I feel I can be me and put a smile on Sad( I am at the bottom of my depression an can't get back up. On top of all of this I have a friend who has his mind set on committing suicide next week. I have tried to talk him out of hit or get him to vent to me and he has, but he still has his mind strongly set on killing himself. A friend of his even gave him a crisis number Sad it saddens my heart more Sad

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

:( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt Empty Re: :( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt

Post by Phantom93 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Myra, I'm sorry to hear things are so tough for you right now. Know that I am praying that your eye will heal quickly, and that you'll find comfort and strength in our Lord. You can get back up. With God, nothing is impossible. There is always hope. Gradually the pain will lessen and one day you'll look back thinking how far you've come.

And I pray for your friend as well. I know how scary and difficult it is when someone close to you is suicidal. I reckon - though obviously i dont know the whole situation - but if he's intent on killing himself it might well be worth telling his family if thats an option. He needs to be protected, and you need to rest and heal yourself.
Phantom93
Phantom93

http://phantom93.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

:( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt Empty Re: :( girls. i need prayers. love and support badlyt

Post by Broken-Life Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank you for the prayers. Its really hard right now. I'm so behind in one class. My sister caught me up in my advance functions cause she has that class after I do, so that's one down, bur physical science is going to be gard to catch up on. I go back to the eye doctors tomorrow morning for a check up on the ulcer I believe. I am so scared to see what they tell me. Sad( come to find out my best frienf is moving tomorrow Sad( to much going on at one time!!!!

As for my friend. I don't know any of his family. And I haven't spoken to him since yesterday, it really worries me. He hasn't even been online. My frienf is gay and he thinks killing himself will show thosw who bully him or have killed other gays that it will show them how much they hurt him or other gay people so yeah Sad heartbreaking to me. I have said all I can to him but he will not listen to me no matter what I say Sad

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am

He IS our REFUGE AND STRENGTH AND A VERY PRESENT HELP IN THE TIME Of TROUBLEā€. (Psalm 46:10)

Nothing in this world is secure or stable once we get comfortable we will be shaken unless we look to God and trust Him to catch and secure us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey girls, my ulcer is going away but I can't wear my contacts until next week but my back up glasses are finally here.....I still haven't heard from my. Friend. And that worries me so much girls! I am praying loads for him an that's all I really can do right now. I feel so helpless to him an sooooo many people Sad

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom93 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey, glad your vision is - albeit gradually - being restored.

I'm so, so sorry about your friend. Homophobic bullying is such an awful thing, and too many wonderful people have died because of it. But there is more to be accomplished by standing up and living through it then making a difference to prevent others suffering as you did, than the measures he is taking, and I pray with all my heart that he will realise this in time.

While parts are not in line with this ministry's stance on homosexuality - and i apologise for this - , this community may be of use to him: www.gaychristian.net
I don't know - maybe it could help him feel less alone. Even if he's not a Christian, it's very welcoming and inclusive.

Praying for you.
Phantom93
Phantom93

http://phantom93.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am

Well I came home an was going to send him a message again an see if he would talk to me. He. Has deleted everything. Yahoo skype facebook an myspace. When he first told me this (2ddays ago) he already had 16 pills within an hour an it wqorries me sick now thqat I hav e no way of talkingh to him. I don't evenm want to go to sleep tonighjt. I just want to stay up an cut until I hear from him some how :'). Girls I'm sooooooo scared. I've never been in this slitiuatOjn with somkeone else. Mine vwas no wheRe thbis severe :'(

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 pm

It's important you tell someone so they can remain safe. Let your friend know you're worried about them, and that you are there to listen without judging them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

I've tried. I talked to a frienf of his and apparemtly she had no idea about it. I have no way of getting in touch of any of his friend or ex who knows them Sad I can't do anyrhinh but pray Sad

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down