Perventing a relapse

Go down

Perventing a relapse   Empty Perventing a relapse

Post by Beauitful Disgrace on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 am

I feel like I'm on the edge. How do I keep from falling over that edge in to a relapse?

Back to top Go down

Perventing a relapse   Empty Re: Perventing a relapse

Post by Steph on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Make the decision right now that whatever you are feeling, whatever thoughts Satan puts in your mind that you are going to rest in the hands of Jesus. Now is the time to make that decision, not when you are in the heat of the temptation.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Please don't give up praying and seeking God. He is neither disappointed in you nor angry. Get on your knees crying out to him in those moments. Sometimes you have to scream and cry through those moments. But that's what he wants from us. To fight through those moments, be it crying, screaming, praising, or yelling at satan to "Get behind me" "You are defeated the moment Jesus said "It is finished""

Back to top Go down

Perventing a relapse   Empty Almost had relapse today

Post by Krystal on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm

I almost had a relapse today on the bus. I wanted to do it with my keys but I said to myself stop what the h**l u doing. I know today is hard because the accident happen 4 years ago today. Everything is moving so fast all of the sudden that in the one second I wasn't thinking then when my hand touched my purse i just told myself to stop.
Facebook Status for Feb 23 2011.
FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY MY LIFE WAS CHANGED. WAS IT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER OR WAS IT CHANGED FOR THE WORSE I DON'T KNOW. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY. EVERYDAY I AM THANKFU THAT I'M STILL HERE BUT ON THIS DAY ESPECIALLY MAKE MSE THINK ABOUT WHAT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALMOST LOST.DOES EVERY YEAR THAT GOES BY GET EASIER OR HARDER? I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I AM VERY GRATEFUL TODAY.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum