struggling withlife and everything in it

Go down

struggling withlife and everything in it Empty struggling withlife and everything in it

Post by Broken-Life on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 pm

I am struggling heaps today Sad I've got a lot on my mind and I feel trapped inside :'( I have to go to a birthday party, and I look anything other than "happy" then people from that family will say something and wouldn't think to care if there words hurt me or not. Its been extremely rough, I woke up last night to my brothers girlfriend needing help getting my drunk brother out of thebathroom so she could use the restroom, so I had to go get my mom up, because I'm not strong enough. Then I finally got back to my room, and he starting throwing his stuff and fussing with her. Its been a rough week, and so much is going on, its all stressful. I've got a major headache from thinking so much :'( I want the release, to see my blood :'(

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

struggling withlife and everything in it Empty Re: struggling withlife and everything in it

Post by Steph on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Release it into the hands of Jesus hun. It's not for you to hold onto. It's for Him to take care of. So often I hold onto my worries and it stressed me out to the point of being so unhealthy. But when we leave it at the foot of the cross and let the Lord handle it and trust that He is in control, the stress releases and then there would be no perceived "need" to release it through self harm. I know it's tough to trust that God's got your back but it's the truth, He wants us to trust Him with our everything.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

struggling withlife and everything in it Empty Re: struggling withlife and everything in it

Post by Broken-Life on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm trying to trust God steph, everything just seems to be falling apart right now Sad my best friend won't talked to me, because I cut myself Sad she won't even tell me hey. Its like I dropped off the planet or something.Sad its not meant for me to reach out to someone I thought I could trust Sad I'm tired of everything. I don't want to continue feeling like this. I want to be able to say I'm okay and smile even when things are hard again :'( I can't ever do anything right, even when I try my hardest Sad

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm

How do you know your friend isn't talking to you because you cut? Did she say that to you? Just curious.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 am

She finaLly talked to me today. But she'll be mad at me again if she finds out. When she knows I cut steph, she gets very mad at me and we go days without talking and stuff. Don't know how to explain......-m getting upset with a friend of mine. She told my sister today that I cut and have depression just for attention.( Friend from church told me) like seriously?! I don't go around saying I cut myself look at me. And all that mess. I've opened up to you girls and 2 friends and 2 family members but I don't even tell then when and if I cut. It really upsets me that people think that. I'd love to see them walk one day in my shoes and see what its like to be me and the things I face, and everything :'(! Why does this have to happen right now!!!!!

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum