Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so sorry

3 posters

Go down

I'm so sorry Empty I'm so sorry

Post by Krystal Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I am so sorry cousin Lorraine I didn't go to your funeral. I cried for you yesterday. One week ago today we learned of your passing. I cried the moment I found out. I am sorry I didn't go visit you in hospital. I needed to care for myself. I hope you can understand. I can't imagine what your daughter is going through. That poor girl has lost her mommy. (shes only 9). I tried to pray but I am unsure what to say. Reading what one of her friends wrote makes me cry

It's okay to cry...tears are like liquid prayers. God counts and feels everyone of them. I hear people say that tears are a sign of weakness... I totally disagree. When we cry for others... it's a sign of love. When we cry for ourselves... it's a sign that we need something bigger than ourselves. It's not weakness... it's surrendering it to the only ONE who can fix it.

I listen to music even though I am not suppose to,I will wear black for as long as I can. I just can't believe your gone. you fought all you could and now we know you are at peace.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry Empty Re: I'm so sorry

Post by Lina Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 pm

im sorry for you too. and praying for you and the family,,

its okay to cry.
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I have never felt like i have for Lorraine yet I didn't know her. I barely knew her. I wanted to actually talk to her at christmas but I didn't get the chance. I wanted to talk about whats been going why I SI when I was younger and stuff but I didn't get the chance Lorraine didn't know about August or November because I didn't talk to her online. As I walked by the fridge today her obituary was there. As I left the house. I said Thanks Mom for cutting it out. I almost cried in that moment but held it in. So why do I feel so sad for her passing? I know I cried at my granfather's funeral and then almost asked where he was at christmas in 09 because he just passed away a few weeks before christmas. With Lorriane at least I got to see her at christmas. I couldn't go to the funeral because i wanted to study. I needed to study and I got 62% I was striving for a C and that's what I got. At least I am not failing.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 pm

hey hun, im proud of you for gettin a C.. dont forget that school isnt everything.

Krystal, i know everything is not allright now, but you will be allright!
dont be hard on your self about the funeral, try letting it go

im prayin for you and your family
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

I try not to think of it. She's gone and I have accepted that.Even though it is a shock. I understand that I'll never see her again. But I have alot of other things on my mind that I need to think about like an unexpected appointment that was scheduled for me and I just found out today. Next week is the 4 year anniversay of the car accident so I need to focus on that. I will think of her always. I just know that I will be ok. I just had another test a little while ago today I won't know my mark for a week but at least I think I did OK.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry Empty I don't know

Post by Krystal Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I don't know if I should delete my cousin from my friend list. She's gone nothing can change that she will never log on again and I don't want to be foolish and one day send her an inbox message and then realize shes never going to answer again. Why is her death affecting me so much when I barely knew her. I'm not close with people on my dad side of the family. I know everyone on my mom's side. Why is it so hard?
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Losing any family member, close or not, is a rough thing to go through. Allow yourself to grieve. I pray God's peace into your life. You will get through this.
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 am

just a few ** hugs **

Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm

I"ve spoken to my cousnellor and have decided against deleting her because once I delete her shes gone I can't get her profile back because she won't be there to answer a friend request. I'll be ok because I want to keep her to remember her.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 pm

hey i think youve made a good dicision.

i still have my moms phonenumber in my phone. so i kinda understand your choise. its not like im calling her, its just that i dont want to delete her.
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks Lina. Yeah my school counselor told me I should be speaking to my outside counselor about this but she made the point of once I delete her I can't get her back. My dad has some family members on his facebook who have passed away and it just wouldnt feel right. I talk to my outside counselor this weekend so i will see what he says.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum