Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

struggling heaps and need my release :(

3 posters

Go down

struggling heaps and need my release :( Empty struggling heaps and need my release :(

Post by Broken-Life Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Girls.......I am in need of prayers please. I had a bad break down Friday. Literally cried for hours. I was alone fron 6 to about 1130 and I've never felt so alone and forgotten about Sad everyone left to go do there thing and I was just left home.....my mom gets so mad at me because I get so depressed and such, that I'm not happy all the time. I can't help I have bipolar depression Sad she doesn't understand me at all Sad sometimes I think I'm here for no reason. Girls, I'm scared I'm going to break down again....but worse than friday. I have a strong urge to cut right now Sad I had a decent day yesterday and my sisters are mad about it Sad its like its a crime for me to happy, just one day Sad girls I don't know what to do anymore Sad I just want to give up right now. Sad!!!!!!!

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

struggling heaps and need my release :( Empty Re: struggling heaps and need my release :(

Post by Lina Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Sad oh girl, im so sorry you feel this way..

you may be happy and you may be unhappy, you can be you and you are accepted by God as a daughter (and by me as a friend and sister in Christ.)

girl, i dont know how today is for you, im sorry i didnt read your post yesterday, but i believe God read it yesterday and he saw you as you broke down fryday. he sees your heart, he knows you and he is with you. He is blessing u, so dont give up..

please dont give up! *hugs&prayers*
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

struggling heaps and need my release :( Empty Re: struggling heaps and need my release :(

Post by Broken-Life Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Today has been rough. I went to where I use to work and visited some of the people therw who liked me, and it really made me feel sad cause I don't have a job anymore and they no longer have someone who made them smile every other night or someone to just talk to.....and now its starting to sink in that my pawpaw won't here in person to hug and hear his sweet voice. It just isn't ever the same anymore. Its getting harder and harder as the weekend gets closer to stay strong again.... =(

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Nobody ever said it'd be easy...

They just said it'd be worth it.

I am STRONG because I am weak.
I am BEAUTIFUL because I know my flaws.
I am a LOVER because I'm a fighter.
I am FEARLESS because I have been afraid.
I am WISE because I have been foolish.
... and I can LAUGH because I've know sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

hey girl,
hang in there im praying for you

"everybody dies, but not everyone lives", please keep yourself alive. take care of yourself. youre a temple (house of prayer) of the Holy Spirit. you can miss your pawpaw, everyone misses someone/something, but you cant miss Life.

*hugs* God is strong enough, he is with u!
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm trying. These times are when its hardest. I'm doing all I can to hang in here. I just....I don't know...

Lord. I need you now. I need your strength to get through this life. Lord guide me in the way you would have me go, show me how to be strong and the daughter you want me to be. Lord I love you with all my heart, I want to be closer to you again daddy, I feel myself slipping, but I know your holding onto me. Father, please help me to get through this, a day at a time. Help me to see myself the way you see me, and give me the strngth to love myself for who I am, not for what I see. Lord I need you, more than ever. Please, please shine your light on me and help me be the better person I know I can be. Thank you daddy. I love you dearly
Amen

I'm going to keep trying the best I can.

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Dawn wrote:Nobody ever said it'd be easy...

They just said it'd be worth it.

I am STRONG because I am weak.
I am BEAUTIFUL because I know my flaws.
I am a LOVER because I'm a fighter.
I am FEARLESS because I have been afraid.
I am WISE because I have been foolish.
... and I can LAUGH because I've know sadness.

Amen!!
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

hey girl, i just wanna let u know im so proud of you for praying.. God loves u and he loves hearing all about you.

Ephesians 2:13.. God is close to you.. He is near
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:11 am

Girls, first of all, I am sooo soooooooo sorry I haven not been here for you all latelyz!!! Please, please forgive me! Soooo much has been going on this week-and its overwhelming and stressful. I am finding it hard to concentrate and focus on what I need to do, so yeah.... I'm trying to get through all of this zh( just a very long hard process right now. All prayers are appreciated. Ill always be here for you gurls, just message me and ill do my best to help. Love you all

xxsorryxx

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down