Suggestions

Go down

Suggestions

Post by Krystal on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 pm

I think a suggestion forum has been neglected in here because I have an idea for the lounge section. I think there should be a book thread in there so that people can have a place to suggest books on different topics. I have noticed in myself and in the Mods Steph and Dawn that they have suggested books for us at different times. Maybe in the book lounge there should be different topics such as Self-help books,historical fiction (my fave genre),romance,fantasy, you get the idea because I'd like to share the most brillant site for books and also share some books that i like. If there is any other suggestions for another thread then post it here and help make this site grow.
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Steph on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Krystal check out our new book club section! Great suggestion!!! Very Happy

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 pm

I now have another suggestion I've already asked steph on facebook but i wanna see what you guys think about having a place to talk about physical and mental disabilites. Just an idea and something that i need to get out. but have to wait til i get approval for psychologist. had my assesment done this past week.
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down