Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up ???

3 posters

Go down

Whats up ??? Empty Whats up ???

Post by Beauitful Disgrace Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:01 pm

I just wanted to say whats up and hows everyone been What a Face . Its been a bit quite around here lately. While that kinda makes me happy bc it makes me think you all are doing well but it also makes me a little sad bc we should also share our joys too.
Beauitful Disgrace
Beauitful Disgrace

Back to top Go down

Whats up ??? Empty Re: Whats up ???

Post by Steph Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Hey Morgan! I'm doing well! Some things happening with me:

1. I stepped down from my management position at work and it has been such a good change for me!
2. I went up to NY a couple weeks ago to visit family this was so needed after having two recent deaths in my family in the past 4 months. It was a great time of refreshment. I love them all so much! Never take your family for granted!
3. School is going well! The rest of the semester should fly by now that midterms and papers are all finished. Now only have to get through the final!
4. Chloe dog (my puppy) is doing well, she's a character and brings a lot of happiness to my life. One of my cats doesn't like her, the other one tolerates her. We're a big happy family. tongue

I think that's about it on my end. I've missed you all! My time away has been excellent though and much needed! Very Happy
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauitful Disgrace Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

Im glad that you got to spend sometime with your family Steph that can be very needed sometimes. I really enjoy looking at the pictures of Chloe on fb she is so cute.

As for me...
1.Im trying harder to listen to my Father and do as he has planned for me. I got into a four year college in IN so at the end of Aug i will be packing up and leaving IL for a while ( its the same college as Katie Jo gose to Very Happy ).
2.This Sem. I am interning at a Head Start center and Im really enjoying it there. The teachers and nice and Im learning alot. The other day a little boy i was setting at the breakfast table with looked at me and said " Miss Morgan Jesus Loves you and he is in your heart" Since I cant really talk about God and Jesus ( stupid laws Mad ) It was nice to hear that someone was teaching him one of the most important things in life. It made my day.
Beauitful Disgrace
Beauitful Disgrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Morgan, that little boy sounds adorable! Little kids say THE cutest things! My niece (who is 3) asked my pastor if the offering went to buy baby Jesus diapers. Very Happy
1) I found out that I pulled my English grade back up to an A.
2) Confirmed that I'll be graduating a year early, but if I get accepted to Mercy, I'm worried that that might change things. Question
3) I got to go home to visit with my pets while my dad was at work. It was the first time I got to see them in over a month!
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Morgan-that's awesome that you'll be at the same school as Katie! Glad to hear your following your Father too and living your life to please Him.

Jenny - been praying for you with the Mercy Ministries application process. Prayed for you tonight on my way home from work actually. Very Happy
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks Steph. I really appreciate it. I'm so scared that I won't get in and I have no clue why. It's consuming most of my mind most of the time.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum