Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly*

Go down

Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly* Empty Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly*

Post by puggirl101 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I hate not knowing. I've been in the unknown for 2 years and it's only making the urge to cut worse. I don't even know if I want to stop. I don't know what I would do without cutting. I'm unknown about the fact if I was raped or not. I get this memories, if they are that, of it happening. I know who and where, but I just can't seem to but a when into the cagagory. I just got these like...flashback type things two years ago at a friends birthday party. I didn't know what to do. I still don't. I pray all the time that God will give me an answer, but waiting for the unknown is agonizing. I'm glad I have cutting, because I don't know how I could survive without it. I think of it as my alternative to suicide. I just wish I knew the answers.
puggirl101
puggirl101

Back to top Go down

Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly* Empty Re: Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly*

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Message me if you want to, sweetie. I'm here for you.
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly* Empty Re: Unknown and looking for answers *Triggering Possibly*

Post by Steph on Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi Monica,
Those types of memories can be scary, especcially when you are able to admit to yourself the reality of it all. How long have you been self injuring? What do you think triggers it for you? Let us know if we can help in anyway, like Lyssa said, we want to be here to support you and love you in the good times and bad. I love you

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by puggirl101 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I have been self injuring for 3 years now, and I'm not quite sure what triggers it. Anything really. And thank you. And thanks to you too Lyssa. That means a lot.
puggirl101
puggirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Mon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey Monica,
Just wanted to check in with you and see how things are going for you. Thinking about you.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by puggirl101 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Things have been better, but thank you for asking.
puggirl101
puggirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum