Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

god is amazeing!!

3 posters

Go down

god is amazeing!! Empty god is amazeing!!

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 am

ok so i just wanted to share really quick wat god has done for me um all day yesterday i felt like god was telling me to throw away my blade and i didnt want to but i knew i really needed to trust god so i decided i was going to and last night at church i threw my blade away and as i was doing it i was very scared and i prayed and i prayed hard and when the blade dropped in the trashcan its like god told me its ok depend on me now not the blade and i just accepted it i gave my blades up before and when i did it i felt very lost and anxious and scared but this time was different very different i didnt and still dont fell lost or anxious or scared i know im going to struggle but im going to depend on god for everything he is my strength when im weak i was gonna throw my blade away one of these days but when i was ready i never expected god to tell me to throw them away likei thought if i was free from self-injury for so long i would throw it away i havent cut for 1 week and 1 day and he told me it was time and i accepted it so i am officially done with self injury but still i do struggle just with gods help i know i can!!

Back to top Go down

god is amazeing!! Empty Re: god is amazeing!!

Post by Beauitful Disgrace Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Aman!!
Beauitful Disgrace
Beauitful Disgrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm really proud of you! That's great! Smile
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

thanks! satans really comming up against me but i know that god is right here with me and i can depend on him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:21 pm

You are Victorious! You belong to Him and nothing, nothing can separate or steal you from out of His arms. You are Beautifully Broken, Beautifully made pure, You are a Beautiful Victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm so proud of your courage Felicia! God is indeed good and at work in your life! Thank you for letting us walk beside you and celebrate this victory with you. Very Happy
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm

thanks steph!! god is so awesome i just cant explain it even when i struggle i know hese right here with me helping me and guideing me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum