not sure what to do

Go down

not sure what to do Empty not sure what to do

Post by Survivor2010 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 am

I am what you call bulimrexic... I am struggling.. I don't eat only cause i dont want to throw up. But when I do eat i throw it up. I am struggling with this. It controls me, but I want to control my life for once.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

not sure what to do Empty Re: not sure what to do

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 am

Stay in constant communication with HIM is the first thing! HE will guide you to those that can hold your hand and help you navigate the recovery journey.

-Remind yourself daily of the truths of God's Word that are to replace the lies that satan feeds us. Spend time daily in the Bible and in prayer.
-Remember that recovery is a process, and there is joy in the journey.
-Dig deep into the thoughts about your size, weight, and food because they are just symptoms of deeper issues.
-Sit at the feet of Jesus and behold His face.
-Set healthy boundaries with yourself, family, and friends.
-Refuse to settle for anything less than complete freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm

I do that all the time, I sing to HIM, I pray to HIM, I even dance to HIM. Idk, its like its getting worse and worse, my blood sugar is always taking massive leaps and I feel weak all the time. I can't move fast then I see the world circling me. Idk what to do, its scaring me.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

It's always good then to try something new in our relationship with Him. Maybe it's a new form of discipleship....a new accountability partner.....adding new items to the meal plan.....try volunteering and serving others and being the hands and feet of Jesus.....write a letter to ED telling him that you are done with him.

You can't torment yourself and be free. You can't do a lot of things, and be free. Living this new lifestyle is going to take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

My mom still has no clue, she still thinks I am "normal" that word is way overrated. I try to add stuff to my meal plan, I can't. If I get 1 cup of water or what ever liquid I am full. I drink juices. and sometimes pedilite for electrolytes. idk but its massively scaring me. I never felt like this before. Like I can't really lift anything above 4 lbs with out having problems.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum