Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?*

Go down

Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?* Empty Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?*

Post by AshleighJoy on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm

So....I'm really struggling right now! Every time I've left and come back home (3 times) today as soon as I walk back in the door I get yelled at within a couple of minutes and I'm not even exaggerating. It's getting ridiculous like idk how to handle it, seems like I can't do anything right. I just want to cut so so badly, I feel like such a failure and I don't understand how I can go out and be so happy and then come home and be so depressed! It just doesn't make any sense to me at all! I really wish I had some local friends my age too, that would probably help at least I think right now all my "friends" are either married, almost 10 years younger or having babies so really I don't have much in common with any of them and it sucks! I just wish I could change things, change the past, change my life now but seems as if I'm just stuck in hole and everyone around me is just sitting by and laughing, enjoying my struggles :'(
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?* Empty Re: Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?*

Post by Steph on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Is there any organization that you can get involved in that you are passionate about in your community? Any clubs or anything that you can get involved in? Just think it would be a great way to make friends and not only friend but friends that have similar interests as you do.

Also you said "I feel like such a failure". Well, truth be told, it's just feelings because you aren't a failure. Yes we fail sometimes, but it is not our identity. If you are a believer, your identity is in Christ. Be confident with who you are in Christ, you are an overcomer in Him, what He says about you is the only thing that matters, not what everyone else is saying. Look to Him and find your identity in Him alone. He knows you better than anyone!

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?* Empty Re: Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?*

Post by AshleighJoy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 am

There really isn't much (that I know of) to get involved in.....it sucks my city is so big yet very limited!

I always beat myself up about failing, even if I fail something small it turns into a huge thing with me idk :s

I'm having a rough night again! It's just been really long and someone called me a "fat whore" and it's just really getting to me idk.

I gotta go to bed, have to be up soon for work but just got home!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Having A Really Hard Time Right Now...*vent,possible trigger?* Empty food for thought!

Post by Daughteroftheking on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 am

ashleigh

something you could try doing to help with the cutting and the feelings you have when people are yelling at you is write out some bible verses that help you out and decorate them and put them in a place where you can see them and be reminded of who you are in christ, and tho what people say might hurt and suck sometimes its God and his opinion that matters and what he thinks of you is so much higher then any human could ever think of you.
Dont let the thoughs of others control you or you will always fall, trust in yourself and your thoughts and Gods thoughts.
Love yourself

Nat
Daughteroftheking
Daughteroftheking

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I have bible verses all over my room.....kinda difficult though 'cause my parents hate it! Idk :S
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 am

:S don't worry my sister hated our room for awhile cause my side was nothing but christian stuffs like crosses drawn and bible verses. Believe me one day you will look back and think I am glad I stuck with my faith ^-^
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Yea I know!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down