Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Girls....

2 posters

Go down

Hey Girls.... Empty Hey Girls....

Post by Steph Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 am

Hi everyone! We have some new members and that's exciting to see! Please welcome them!

I also wanted to let you know that school as started again for me (as I know it has for many of you as well) which restricts my time a bit. I will try to get on the forums as much as I can however I won't be on as much as I have been this summer. I encourage you as a group to encourage, post and pray for your RBL sisters. I will be continuing to mentor, we are down some mentors so if you have me as a mentor this month, please be patient with me, I may not be able to keep in touch with you as much as other mentors. I will do the best I can because I love being able to get to know you all and walk through life with you! If you know of any strong trustworthy Christian women who you think would make a good mentor please refer her to me. It's great to see that so many girls want to be mentored! This is a GREAT "problem" for which I am thankful! Just be praying that God will send more quality mentors to serve with Restored by Love. I love you all and I hope you all do great this school year!

Steph
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Hey Girls.... Empty Re: Hey Girls....

Post by Survivor2010 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 pm

I will definitely keep that in mind. I actually have a really good friend and boy do I tell you wat she is an all around christian girl. She loves meeting new people. She is in college right now. But loves to pray for others. I think she would be a good person to help mentor those that are broken hearted Smile I know her personally only because she was my alter counselor for when i got save Very Happy I will ask her if she would like to join this group but i definitely can't garuantee anything for she is a freshman in College.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

That's fine Keslie. Just give her the website and tell her that if she is interested to just email me at restoredbyloveministries@gmail.com and I'll get her an application.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 am

ok! Very Happy when i catch her online again i will Very Happy
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Hey girls! Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you. I know I haven't been on the forums much lately. Life has been chaotic! Please email me if you need to contact me directly and I will do my best to reply back as soon as I am able. Bare with me as school this semester is giving me lots of homework! I hope you all are hanging in there and trusting the Lord to see you through!

Love you!
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 am

Steph I know how you feel! My life is chaotic to with everything going on!
love ya too!
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum