Really happy at the moment

Go down

Really happy at the moment

Post by Survivor2010 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 am

So I have been going to CR for the last 7 months. I was talking to one of the leaders and they want me to share my testimony next saturday whch in 6 days. I am so excited. They said its suppose to be like 11-12 pages but they said I can do it with 5 pages as long as I elaborate on somethings if needed. I will have to take pauses and tell little side stories. I have already planned that. I sent my testimony to the leader and they are going to go over it and tell me anything that I should add or take out. I mean I think I did great but I am not a leader you know? If any of you would like to read my testimony that is like 5 pages long let me know and I will be glad to email it too you! Very Happy Just let me know. Smile Maybe it could be inspirational to you guys. who knows but it will tell you how far I have gotten or maybe I will just post it on here but I dont know cause its like 5 pages typed and like 10-11 pages written. That is like ALOT... Smile
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Re: Really happy at the moment

Post by Krystal on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

I know I write alot as well. For over a week it was painful to go into my backpack after what happen with failing placement so I took out lined paper and just started writing about everything tha happen in March. It's 6 3/4 of written work. so I knew it was easier to have everything written down then talk about key points with my new psychologist so thats exactly what i did i photocopied the whole letter for her and when i gave her the photocopied version she was like is this for me and i said of course it gives very good insight it explains alot and she said she'd read it so i know whats like with writing. it's taking a really long time to write all of March into my actual diary like it should of been in the first place. and then i still have to write out April. So if you want to share your testimony here i think alot of people could use the inspiration maybe i could too. Or if you figure it's too long you can just put the main points.
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down