Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something positive!!!!

Go down

something positive!!!!  Empty something positive!!!!

Post by Lizzie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

hey girlies!!
just wanted to share somethings that God is doing in my life!

may is going to be an exciting month for me!! ive just been accepted to be a leader at the Christian youth camp that has played a huge part in my life!! in the beginning of may im going to be travling a bit to go to a planning meeting Smile sooooo excited about that!!

im also helping set up a new service at my church. its gone threw a bit of a depression as we havnt had a minister of any sorts and we wont be getting one.. so its been tough, but now theres a group of very tallented people trying to set up a service for the young people of the church! this is awesome as my church have been very good at alienating all and any youth that go. so this is a step in a very positive direction!!

also!!!! (yes theres more!!!!) my gospel choir have just finished recording our 1st album!!! it is due to be released on the 26 th of may!! wooooooop!!!!

i really just wanted to say that god is doing some pretty amazing things in my life. i cant even begin to understand what is happening now compaired to this time last year!!

hope you all are well!!!

Helen.xxx
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum