Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Run...

2 posters

Go down

Don't Run... Empty Don't Run...

Post by Steph Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I read this today and thought of you girls..."When it becomes apparent your dreams are not coming true and you feel you've been stripped of everything, this is no time to run. It's no time to take things into your own hands. It's definately not the time to turn your back on God. This is when you need God more than ever before. You need to lean on him instead of running away. Your dreams may not be happening, and things aren't turning out the way you expected, but that doesn't mean your life is spinning out of control. It just means YOU'RE not in control. It's in those moments you can learn to trust the only one who has ever had control in the first place. There will be a moment in your life when you feel like everything you have is starting to slip away. You will be tempted to run, but I pray instead you will persevere. Because no matter how things seem, God is still with you. And things will turn around, one way or another. Maybe not the way you planned. Maybe not the way you assumed God would handle it. Maybe not even the way you hope. But you will see God's hand at work - if not in your circumstances, then certainly in your heart." Pete Wilson

Taken from a really good book called "Plan B: What do you do when God doesn't show up the way you thought He would?" by Pete Wilson.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Don't Run... Empty Re: Don't Run...

Post by broken-girl121 Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:14 am

what if we've already ran?
broken-girl121
broken-girl121

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:10 pm

If you have already run, God is waiting with open arms to welcome you back into his loving embrace.

Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by broken-girl121 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 am

i don't think that his embrace is loving for me...... not after everything that i've done anyway
broken-girl121
broken-girl121

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 pm

He will always, take you back hun if you come back to him. No matter how far you've gone, come back to him and ask for forgiveness and repent from your sin and he will forgive you! That's the beauty of Jesus! If you need to talk to someone about this in private, feel free to email me at restoredbyloveministries@gmail.com. =)
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down