Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggles and life

Go down

Struggles and life Empty Struggles and life

Post by Broken-Life Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

No matter if I eat or not, or try to eat and not feel guilty or punish myself for it....I still end up punishing myself and absolutely hate myself for eating.
I catch myself now eating less and less every day. When I absolutely have to eat, I'll purge, and if I can not purge right away, I'll binge and purge for hours and exercise as much as possible. I feel that I am still Fat, I am still not where I want to be Sad I am so close to being done with part 2 of Mercy Ministries Application, but since my little sisters birthday party, my way of paying for it was cut very short and I couldn't pay for the general exam to be done, so now I am waiting for me to get the money again to be able to pay for that, and with the way work is going *1 day a week* it is not going to happen any time soon Sad I've been trying really hard, and when I get to where I feel like I am actually going to do this and make it-something happens to stop me from getting it done Sad SO close to saying I give up with trying to get help Sad Its a every day fight to not give up and just let Bulimia and Anorexia take over my life but part of me is still holding on for the ones who have been pushing me, encouraging me and have tried to help me....

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum