Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea....

3 posters

Go down

I have an idea.... Empty I have an idea....

Post by allysontaylor Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 pm

First off, I wasn't really sure where to post this...
So I kinda put it in a random spot!

Ever since I began self harming, I've always thought about how nice it would be to have someone who understood it to have to talk to.
So I had an idea....
I was thinking about starting a YouTube/Myspace page about SI and giving people who do it have a chance to have someone to talk to.
But the other part of my idea was that I would have this little "application" that you could fill out saying your age, sex, and a few other things and (if this went as planned) I would have quite a few people. I could match them up by similar age or sex or even story and they could exchange emails or phone numbers or whatever, that way they could have someone to talk to when needed, but this person would also have things in common with them.

I know it's kind of un-organized and not very developed, but I just wanted to tell the basic idea.

So would ya'll mind telling me what you think about it? Is it a good idea? Is there something else out there too close to this?
And if anyone has any other ideas for this, please let me know! I would really appreciate it Smile

Thanks Smile

Oh I forgot to add, And by no means am I trying to take anything away from this website. This website has helped me so much, and I want to help people the same way. I just thought I'd share my idea and get some feedback.

Thanks again.

Last edited by allysontaylor on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add a part)

allysontaylor

Back to top Go down

I have an idea.... Empty Re: I have an idea....

Post by Steph Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm not quite understanding how this would work. What would you do on youtube, create videos for each other? Just trying to figured it out. If you were to do this, I would be very careful.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by allysontaylor Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm

I think for the YouTube part I would just have like an info video. Just information about it, not making videos for eachother.

allysontaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I think it would be a good idea, but I don"t know how you would do this.........

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

i think it has the potential to be a good idea, if you can guarantee everyone's safety
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down