Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OVER IT NEEDS TO STOP

5 posters

Go down

OVER IT NEEDS TO STOP Empty OVER IT NEEDS TO STOP

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 pm

OKAY...
I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE WHO CUT ARE FRIKKEN ATTENTION SEEKERS AND THEN HAVE THEM SAY THEY SHOULD JUST CUT THE RIGHT WAY AND GET IT OVER WITH. NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO CUT ARE SEEKING THAT ATTENTION, OR WANNA FRIKKEN KILL THEMSELVES. WE ARE NOT THE REASON TO WHY PEOPLE GO UNNOTICED AND PEOPLE THINK WE STOP OTHERS FROM GETTING THE REAL HELP. JUST CAUSE WE MAY NOT BE SUICIDAL OR FRIKKEN OPEN ABOUT THINGS, DOESN'T MEAN WERE NOT HURTING EITHER... I AM JUST SICK OF IT. I GET IT FROM MY OWN FAMILY AND IT REALLY MAKES ME DEPRESSED. THEY TELL ME 24/7 THAT ALL CUTTERS SHOULD JUST SLICE THE RIGHT WAY, THAT THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES SHOULD JUST DO IT NOT SAY IT. NO THEY SHOULDN'T DO IT, I CAN NEVER TELL SOMEONE TO FRIKKEN KILL THEMSELVES ESPECIALLY AFTER THE 3 EXPERIENCES I HAVE FACED TO SUICIDE. IF PEOPLE JUST NOTICED THAT US THAT CUT AREN'T DOING IT FOR ATTENTION AND IF WE WERE JUST IGNORED AND TOSSED ASIDE MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE DOING IT. IF PEOPLE DIDN'T TREAT US DIFFERNTLY AND JUST REALISE THAT YES WE ARE HURTING AND THE ONLY WAY TO COPE CAUSE NO ONE CARES IS TO HURT OURSELVES. WE ARE HUMAN TO, WE ARE PEOPLE TOO. WE ARE NOT INVISIBLE. OUR SCARS SAY MORE THEN WE CAN PHYSICALLY SPEAK.
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

OVER IT NEEDS TO STOP Empty Re: OVER IT NEEDS TO STOP

Post by .x.Dee.x. Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 am

I am so with you on this.. xx
.x.Dee.x.
.x.Dee.x.
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

I second this...
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 am

Well its true.. I am sick of being treated like i am a freak all the time. I am sick of being judged cause of my scars.. I am sick of being treated unfairly cause of what i've been through..
They need to realise that not all is attention seeking or suicide attempt..
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by .x.Dee.x. Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 am

Im sorry your being judged honey.. but thats the "worldly"..way ...and we are not of the world.. Jesus loves you and so do all of us.. xoxo
.x.Dee.x.
.x.Dee.x.
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 am

i agree with you mandy..thats why i've told very few people..actually only people here, a couple from other social networks, and then my youth pastors, and 2people at the university i went to almost 2yrs ago..and then tonight my manager found out b/c of a book i was reading and started judging..not a whole lot but basically saying he's going to keep a closer eye on me and brought up suicide, and its sucks..its like, ok, you didn't know about it before now, and i've been ok, whats the difference between the last time i worked(saturday) and tonight?--that you know..nothing else is different, i'm ok..i dont know how many times that was said tonight, but way too many
i hope things get much better for you mandy. love ya girl!
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 am

I completely agree. It really burns me up when people tell me that I am cutting for attention or I am just doing it to kill myself. People need to realize that we are cutting to a reason. We do not want attention, we are just expressing how we feel and to deal with things that we face. Who are these people to judge us for what we do???? They aren't any better than we are. Love you ((((Hugs)))

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down