Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foundations

2 posters

Go down

Foundations Empty Foundations

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Luke 6:46-49
So, why do you keep calling me 'Lord,
Lord!' when you don't do what i say 47I will
show you what it's like when someone comes
to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows
it. 48It is like a person building a house
[center]who digs deep and lays the foundation on
solid rock. When the floodwaters rise and
break against that house, it stands firm because
it is well built. 49But anyone who hears
And doesn't obey is like a person who builds
a house without a foundation.When the
floods sweep down against the house, it will
collapse into a heap of ruins...!

Our lives are like a foundation, we are like a blueprint to a building foundation. When we follow the word of Christ and live our lives the way He has set for us, we can live a fulfilled life. We can be that building that doesn't get knocked down when a flood sweeps through. Each and everyone of us have a different blue print, but all are created from the same Hands of God. We are all created in our own unique way.

This morning, I was out having coffee with Donna. We touched upon alot of different things, but one thing that calls to me the loudest is "God cannot be in complete control if we still let fear sink in" That is so true. When we let fear sink in, then we open up a door of Satan walk right on in. And when we let that door open, then our thinking changes, we lose faith, and our emotions, our flesh starts controlling us. Our foundation is then NOT in God but in Satan, and thats when the building collapses and we stumble, we fall. We fear getting back up.

2 weeks ago, I lost a dear friend to me, and I let fear sink in, I let emotions control my thoughts. I was being lead down a path where it was complete numbness, I was in a state of denial. Soon after denial came guilt, then shame and every other fruit of Satan. My foundation i had when my faith was strong in God started to crumble, i fell apart. And that night i fell apart, i had my FIRST emotional rant or as Donna calls it "debriefing" with Donna. Soon after that rant, i was feeling bad, and i was saying "sorry". But she was more then willing to listen to me then.

NONE of that was Gods promise for me, was in the blue print he has for my life. It was satans blueprint for my life, His plan he set for me. Nat's death was and still is hard on me, but i am learning now that she isn't gone cause she still lives in my heart.

What does your life look like, are you folling the promises God has for you, or are you following the lies of Satan.

Don't live out of Satan's blueprint cause i can surely tell you now, His foundations are NOT solid, they crumble and fall down, fall apart. BUT Gods foundation if we let it be our foundation will be like a solid rock, it will still be standing when that FLOOD comes our way..!!

I have now today, set my WHOLE heart on Gods promises for my life, cause i know, that with God anything is possible.

Who'se foundation are you going to live by???

God bless
Mandy
xox

[i]
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Foundations Empty Re: Foundations

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

What a great lesson to learn. thanks for sharing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Great thoughts! Mandy, you need to enter this into this months contest, send it to sdbgirls@yahoo.com if you are interested in entering. Smile
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks, i was actually going to enter it Very Happy..

Thanks Very Happy
xox
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: