Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last night--youth group

3 posters

Go down

last night--youth group Empty last night--youth group

Post by cassandra Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

ok, so last night was youth group, and it WAS AMAZING!!its always amazing anyway but last night was so much more for this simple reason: we celebrated our youth pastor's(brent) 40th b-day. here's what was sooo funny about the night--after a few minutes of worship and a short prayer time they had cupcakes and soda for everyone. well, i was about to give brent a hug and just thank him for all he's done to help me, when my friend leah ran right up to him, literally less than a second before i was gonna hug him, and put a cupcake in his face!!she ran out of the room faster than i've ever seen her run before!!she thought she'd found a safe hiding spot--the girls bathroom, but how wrong she was!!did brent actually go in the bathroom, no, HOWEVER, he did somehow get her to come out and put a cupcake all over her face!!i mean ALL OVER!!it was in her hair, her ears, EVERYWHERE!! Laughing
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

last night--youth group Empty Re: last night--youth group

Post by ladyclaudette Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 am

Haha, that's so funny! Sounds kind of delicious, too, I wouldn't mind cupcake in my face Razz

ladyclaudette
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 pm

haha..i've never had anything in my face, although a few yrs ago, when my family was at my pastor's house for a summer cook-out for pastors/staff members, brent tried to get me with an entire container of whip cream--not the spray kind, but the actual "put your face in it" kind
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 am

That's sounds hilarious!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 am

it really was
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

last night--youth group Empty youth group

Post by Krystal Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm

So before my friend Charlotte went to Toronto for school I went with her a couple times to her youth group. I've never been there before so I was excited for it because Charlotte switched Highschools after awhile and we started chatting on facebook and she invited me. Well the first time was just fun and games an unusual youth group activity. We had water games. we were doing a rely race and i had to stop because i got dizzy. With my condition HighBlood Pressure spinning around never a good idea anyways it was so much fun. last night--youth group Friday11

thats me standing next to Charlotte.Shes in purple im in blue. i forget what was funny but someone had slipped on the tarp I guess. That night was alot of fun. The 2nd time I went was just amazing with songs and a lot of prayers. I wish I could go more often but have no way to get there.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum