Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avenged Angel (Jean)

3 posters

Go down

Avenged Angel (Jean) Empty Avenged Angel (Jean)

Post by avenged angel Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey, bettin y'all member me. I prefer to go by my nickname, Levi. You girls are free to PM me or whatever anytime. Smile I've had an account since october last yr, but i had to make a new one, my other was deleted i guess. Very Happy so, how are you girls??? i miss talking to y'all so much! I've been so anxious to know how you guys are doing <3
I guess to update: I was in a realllly bad place, battling a couple of addictions last school year. It made my college life not go so well and especially my personal life- thank the Lord for my fiance. He's stood by me through it all. And if it weren't for God, and my fiance, I would be stuck where I was- the thing that made the difference for me- I realized that only I can control how unhappy I am with a situation and how much I let it bother me. That's what I have control over, when I can't control anything else in my life. I pray that you guys can see the truth and the good in that and it helps you.
Sooo, since it's been awhile, would you mind giving me an update about how y'all are doing?
(and can anyone tell me what the changes were with sdb forum? i'm confused lol)

Last edited by avenged angel on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Avenged Angel (Jean) Empty Re: Avenged Angel (Jean)

Post by avenged angel Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:34 am

i need so much support right now- my homelife was wrecked.. my baby boy died and the police think the father did it
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm

love, here if u want to talk. you have my fb... i love you... ive been praying for you for a while... love you
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by avenged angel Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

thanks lizzie Smile
mi sorta doni better right now
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey hun,
It's so good to have you back! I appreciate you giving an update on how you have been. I'm sorry to hear about your son. That is horrible. I pray God will give you comfort as you go through the grieving process.

Things with RBL aren't much different. We still have this forum, and our facebook group ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/restoredbyloveministries/ ). We also have one on one email mentoring if that is something you are interested in please contact Annie Lobert Fox at annie.lobert.fox@gma​il.com as she is heading up that program. We also have a nightly chat time of 9pm if you want to chat any night go to the chat room and see if anyone is there. I'm also working on designing an updated website. It won't be done for a while but it's in the works.

I hope that helps reorient you and get you connected once more!

Steph
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by avenged angel Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks I appreciate that. I'm moving back up to Indiana in August and I'll look into this when I'm settled more Smile
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum