Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Family Miracle!

Go down

A Family Miracle! Empty A Family Miracle!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Since ya'll don't know my family, this might not seem like a huge deal... but it's a MAJOR THING!

My [paternal] grandma has hated my mom since they met. My mom and dad met at an A.A. meeting, so my grandma always blamed my mom for keeping his alcoholism alive, and for ultimately killing him. After my grandma had custody, every time my mom would come visit, my grandma ended up calling the cops because they would get into physical fights. My mom loved my [paternal] grandpa so much; the only one on my dad's side she liked at all. He would go out of his way to let my mom see me and my sisters. When my grandpa died, my grandma had threatened to call the cops on my mom if she came to the funeral (my grandma couldn't do that, but my mom didn't want to start trouble, so she didn't go). Don't get me wrong, my mom also started stuff too, like threatening to kill my grandma if she didn't give up custody.

ANYWAY.

Today I went with my mom to my grandma's to pick up my sister. I went inside to say hi to my grandma. She asked me to go invite my mom in. I did. My grandma invited me out to lunch before I move (tomorrow is my last day here)... AND SHE INVITED MY MOM TO GO WITH US. And furthermore, MY MOM ACCEPTED!

This is MONUMENTAL!

Right when I got home to my aunt's (dad's sister, so that grandma's daughter... my mom hates her almost as much as she does my grandma... I'm staying with my aunt while in town), I sat down and told her about my grandma inviting her to lunch and my mom accepting. My aunt was in shock.

We all are.

This is a MIRACLE! A freakin' miracle.

I mean... this is... I can't even explain it.

This is HUGE.

PRAISE GOD!

I... wow.

I'm so thankful!

Last edited by Isaiah53:5 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Family Miracle! Empty Re: A Family Miracle!

Post by Steph Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Awesome!!! God is the restorer of broken hearts and lives. I've been praying for your family. This is an answer to prayer. I will continue to pray for them! Smile
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Steph, girl, I can't even explain it all!

Everyone has told me to be a light, to be an example. Show my family what God can do, don't just simply talk about it.

And I truly think something is happening. Ahhh. I would LOVE to talk to you about it at some point! But, sadly, I am going to lose my internet for a while in the move. I can check everything online on my phone, but it's not as good at all.

BUT, thank you so much for the prayers!

God is DEFINITELY working is unfathomable ways!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum