Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Recent AshleighJoy!

3 posters

Go down

The Recent AshleighJoy! Empty The Recent AshleighJoy!

Post by AshleighJoy Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:59 pm

So.....

First off I am soooooo sorry I haven't been around! I have been reading but not really replying as it is hard to when using my ipod touch!

Good news is....this weekend I went to a confrence and it was pretty sweet! Was a two day thing so friday night and saturday all day and I was really challenged in my relationship with God. It started friday night when the pastor was talking about serving people such as pastors, youth pastors etc and how thankful he was for his interns that did that. I was like sitting there and then I thought about serving my youth leader but was like no I don't think that's God telling me this and then saturday He was persistant in telling me that I need to be serving them. I don't know if I told any of y'all this but, in January our youth group had 3 people and by the summer had about 10, now we have 20 plus most night in a one bedroom apartment and let me tell you they are messy, smelly, and just insane but I love them to pieces. Anyways so that's that.

I have also heard a lot of people say how much they have noticed a growth in me and that they are proud of me. I guess my youth leaders husband doesn't usually except much of kids that say things just because most of the time they don't follow through but when my youth leader told him about what I said he responded by saying 'its like she grew up over night or something, but she has come so far' sorta thing so that's pretty cool. She is also looking at me for a leadership role, which is super exciting!

I also got the pleasure of helping lead someone to the Lord on saturday night, I've gotta say it was one of the coolest experiances of my life. However she has since walked away as to why I am not sure. It breaks my heart, this generation breaks my heart all the things they go through man I so dont get it! I've never had the experiance of my heart being broken over something such as youth kids and let me tell you.....they have my heart and they'll have it forever!!

Saturday afternoon we were challenged to go out on our 3 hour lunch break and keep an eye open and an ear to hear God's voice if there was anything we were supposed to do or anyone we were supposed to talk to etc. It was pretty cool. Me and Alyssa the girl I was with ended up giving this girl a pair of pearl earrings and telling her how much God loved her it was pretty awesome!

Anyways I think that's enough from me for now....I am sorry again for not being around and it's probably going to continue that way for a little while because there is a lot going on. I have cake decoration classes monday, youth tuesday and wednesday (2 diferent age groups), hang out night thursday, plus there's a confrence our church is holding in January to prepare for, and the regular Christmas program at church, plus I am working and trying to get my high school diploma on top of that lol so I am pretty busy! Love you girls!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

The Recent AshleighJoy! Empty Re: The Recent AshleighJoy!

Post by Broken-Life Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 am

This is wonderful ashleigh.

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 am

positive post!! thankyou so much for shairing i really REALLY needed to read this today!!xxx
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Thanks girls! I have been feeling really positive even in the negative (if that makes any sense) and something in my spirit is crazy excited haha!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum