Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day

Go down

November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day Empty November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tomorrow marks the 12th annual National Survivors of Suicide Day. The day represents a time for people who have lost loved ones to suicide to come together and find healing. Over 275 simultaneous conferences for survivors of suicide loss will take place throughout the U.S. and around the world. This unique network of healing conferences helps survivors connect with others who have survived the tragedy of suicide loss, and express and understand the powerful emotions they experience.

If you have lost someone in your life to suicide, our thoughts are with you. We hope this day will be a reminder that you are not alone. We believe we need one another in the midst of grief and healing. Today we honor your lives and the ones you've lost.

www.afsp.org

Back to top Go down

November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day Empty Friday, November 12

Post by Krystal Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 pm

I know this is a late post but i wanted to share this. To Write Love On Her Arms Day was a national event that I took part in proudly. I wrote LOVE on my arm and on October 20th was because of the recent gay suicides that happened since august and september I think there was a whole day dedicated to it. It was Purple Day. Im going to post some pics of myself in my Purple Gear.
November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day Image310

November 20: National Survivors of Suicide Day Image312

thats me in Purple Day Gear October 20th. I hope you guys took part in it.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum