Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day

2 posters

Go down

BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day Empty BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:28 am

SO some of you might know, but most probably dont.
About a month ago, i sat down with my senior pastors to have a chat about my future and how much i have grown since being apart of their church. And we then separated and i went off with Belinda while Chris went off with Anthony. And belinda and I were talking, then we spoke about baptisms.. THAT day we decided to get me baptised. We decided to do it before the new year..
SO on boxing day, it was the day i got baptised. I let go of the old life, of my past and took hold of the new, and the new life God has given me. I haven't felt so much joy and peace in so long. AND its the best feeling..
God is amazing, and i am growing so much over the last 5 months.. I have been at Bridge to life ministries and i am ALSO now 5 months free from harm.. It feels amazing. Gods love has taken me deeper and deeper, and its opened my eyes to alot of things.. BUT On Sunday i went on a greater level with GOD and my heart has changed, for the better.

GOD IS AMAZING, HE IS LOVE..

Love you girls
xx
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day Empty Re: BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day

Post by Steph Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm so proud of you girl!!! I left you a little "word of encouragement" in the "words of encouragement" thread. Very Happy
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day Empty Re: BOXING DAY the best decision i made that day

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

I am proud of myself too Smile

Thanks Steph. i responded to your post.. thanks for the encouragement..
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down