Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

struggling

3 posters

Go down

struggling  Empty struggling

Post by DarkAsylum Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Am really struggling right now with my eating disorder am eating under 1000 calories a day at the moment.
Some of my alters aren't wanting to eat either.
i also purge if i feel i have ate to much i cant seem to stop myself from doing it
i know that 1000 calories a day isn't enough but i just cant cope with eating any more than that.
I have told my dr am struggling but she has done nothing about it at all
just had dinner and i feel like i need to purge.

Ella
DarkAsylum
DarkAsylum

Back to top Go down

struggling  Empty Re: struggling

Post by Steph Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey girl, have you tried to get treatment for your eating disorder at a facility? What are your alters reasons for not wanting to eat, what are your reasons? Do you know?

I'd like to pray for you too. Lord I pray that you will be with Ella and that you will help her to resist the urge to harm her body through purging and not getting the adequate energy through food that you designed us to need. I pray that you will be with every part of Ella and that you might meet all of her alters needs and heal their hurts. We know that you understand Ella better than anyone and that you are able to do miracles in her life. I pray that you will lead her to a facility that can help her with her eating disorder and that you will give her the courage to reach out and get healthy. AMEN.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAsylum Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

The reason me and my alters are doing it is because of weight and the fact we hate the body and do things to hurt it all the time.
We know that this isn't really a good way to lose weight and that we should look after ourselves but we hate the body and our selves so much that we neglect it all the time from cleaning ourselves to eating we just dont care anymore

mainly because of abuse and also depression
DarkAsylum
DarkAsylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I bet those feelings of hating your body stem from the abuse you suffered and I'm sorry that you went through that. I guess it's easier to blame in on your body, huh? But in reality the responsibility goes to the one that hurt "the body". Don't blame yourself or your body or any of your alters for the abuse, it wasn't any of your fault, the responsibility goes to your abuser. You are only responsible for the way you choose to live your life inspite of what you suffered.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Another thing I just thought....You need to stand up for your body and treat it with respect for you and for the sake of your alters.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAsylum Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Have only ate 2 rice cakes and a slim a soup so thats about 114 calories for today so far.
We feel there is no point at all in doing things for the body we dont respect it at all.
Its mainly because of the abuse they didn't respect us to what the point of respecting it ?
Our teeth are a mess because of neglect and our ed.we have been to the dentist to day and it looks like we could lose them all if we don't start doing some thing about them soon.
We are covered in scars and cuts from cutting
we would happily go with out food for days the only thing that stops us from doing that is my husband.
Ella
DarkAsylum
DarkAsylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I know how you feel Ella.... Sad we hate food, and ourselves...
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAsylum Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 am

Hi am Ana am 15 we had yogurt 80 calories and 2 rice cakes 60 calories so far today
we not eating much maybe only veg witch is about 80 calories.
unsure weather to have more than that...because the little ones are likely to binge

DarkAsylum
DarkAsylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:26 pm

hi Ana, my name is Kelsie, I have a lil one who is 2 years younger then you but its a boy. His name is Troy. He is 13. ^_^ idk if he is allowed to talk on her since he's boy.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum