Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something has come up

4 posters

Go down

something has come up Empty something has come up

Post by Survivor2010 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am

Something has come up with me, and well I need to take care of myself. I don't want to hurt anyone. So I am gonna be offline for awhile. Please no one inbox me. I will fine, I just need to do alot of taking care of myself. I haven't been a good person or friend to anyone. I have been lying to everyone that i am ok. I am really not ok. I just need to be offline and taking care of myself. I can't handle this stress and depression. I have been thinking alot about stuff i shouldn't so I am going to have to go. I might even commit myself to the hospital cause of this. I might idk. I am not doing good at all. This is the worse year of my life. I need to concentrate on myself. I can't do that when I have a million friends well not millions but alot of friend wanting to tell me they are going do away with their lives. I am not mentally stable for that. I am having a hard time dealing with other suicides. I don't need anymore. I am mentally not ready for any of this. I just need to be with myself. I really need to be alone.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

something has come up Empty Re: something has come up

Post by Beauitful Disgrace Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hun somethings we need to step back and take time for ourselfs, take some time for you and God.Hope things work out well hun!
Beauitful Disgrace
Beauitful Disgrace

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Love you Kels <3
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Take care of yourself girl.

"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. " 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum