Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Ever Think That.....?

5 posters

Go down

Do You Ever Think That.....? Empty Do You Ever Think That.....?

Post by AshleighJoy Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Am I alone in this or do y'all think it too? Do you ever think that you shouldn't be here, you're better off dead, that people are always using you, that your life won't amount to anything, that your such a failure? I don't understand right now things are bad but they aren't great yet I still feel like I'm better off not here idk I wish I had someone to talk to but, the people I usually talk to are all at camp which I last minute was too old to go to and it really sucks, I'll get to see them tomorrow when I go visit for service but, they prob won't have time to talk. How am I supposed to pretend everything is alright when on the inside I'm dying..... *sigh*
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Do You Ever Think That.....? Empty Re: Do You Ever Think That.....?

Post by kezzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 am

Hey,

You're not alone in this. I promise you. I thought I was too.
Sometimes it feels like nobody will understand, and that's true to some extent, but I take comfort in the fact that God knows everything I'm going through. And he knows every awful feeling in my heart.

In times like this, when the devil plants such thoughts in my mind, I know he's out to destroy me and my relationship with God. Choose to go out for a walk or spend some time with God. Smile praying for ya that you will not feel alone in this and God will make His presence so real to you.

I'm here if you need to talk.

<3, kez

kezzy
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm

I've felt like this too, but God has a plan and a purpose for all of us.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
You're needed for something, even if it doesn't always seem like it. I'm here if you want to talk girl.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken-Life Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

Oh hun, unfortunately I feel that a lot, but sweetie, God gives us a reason to live, even if its something small. I don't really know what to say, other than you are not alone. You will never ever be alone sweetheart. No matter what goes on in your life, God will be right beside you and he will be there to hold you. I love you hunn xxxxx

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelene Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm

I've felt that way many times in my life. I've always felt like maybe the world would be a better place if I weren't here, or maybe it would just be better for people if I wasn't here cause I'm such a failure at life, but thats not true. You are not a failure hun, and you are meant to be here. No matter what, you are special and God has big plans for you, and he doesn't want you to give up on them. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen. I know I don't know you, but I'm always here if you need me. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Message me if you ever need. <3
Raelene
Raelene

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/raelene.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks girls....things are looking up a bit. Sorry for the delayed response been away on vacation and now I'm packing to move this Saturday. Glad y'all are here to support me!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum