Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All alone..

3 posters

Go down

All alone.. Empty All alone..

Post by Raelene Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Do you ever feel like you're surrounded by darkness? I do. I feel so alone, even when i'm around a bunch of people, I still feel like i'm all alone on the inside. I know that I'm not alone, cause I know that I always have God..but I just can't help feeling that way on the inside. Lately I've just been so depressed. Yesterday I distanced myself from everyone that loves me, cause I just don't feel safe. I've been struggling lately with my thoughts. I just don't know where to go from here. I don't know who else to talk to cause I don't know who would understand. I can't even understand so how can anyone else? I just wish that I had someone to talk to. I wish that I had someone who could to relate to exactly where i'm at right now. I just wish that I didn't feel so alone..
Raelene
Raelene

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/raelene.nicole

Back to top Go down

All alone.. Empty Re: All alone..

Post by Manders331 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I've been there too. I completely understand. Just don't forget you'll always have me. I love you. And everyone else here does too. Just give them a chance. <3
Manders331
Manders331
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelene Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you Manda. I love you. And I know. I'm trying. <3
Raelene
Raelene

Back to top Go down

Post by kezzy Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

All of us have unique experiences and we may not fully understand what somebody else is going through. But the beauty of it is that we are trying to enter into different worlds and because we love you we will try our best to understand.
Love you.
Praying that God will fill your mind with good thoughts (true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, praiseworthy) And fill your heart with His love and presence.
Hang in there Hun. I'm here if you wanna talk.

Go out for a walk Smile it might help. Connecting with nature is a way for me to connect with God. Isn't good staying inside a room all the time Smile or is there something else you really enjoy doing? Perhaps you can try focusing your attention on that? Smile

kezzy
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelene Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 am

Aww thanks Kezzy, I really needed to hear that right now. I tried to go for a little walk tonight, I might try again tomorrow. And I'm trying to focus my thoughts on more positive thoughts but its a work in progress. Thanks again though, it means alot. Love you too. Smile
Raelene
Raelene

Back to top Go down

Post by kezzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 am

Well done Smile

I know you're trying and I'm really encouraged by your faith and perseverance. Keep at it! You're inspiring Smile

Hugs!

kezzy
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelene Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 am

Awww you made me tear up! :')
Thank you so much, no one has ever said that to me before.
Raelene
Raelene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum