Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look who's back!

4 posters

Go down

Look who's back! Empty Look who's back!

Post by guardyan_angel Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Sort of, anyways. Razz

Can't believe it's been over a year since I was last on here! Life has been so crazily busy for me, but y'all have always been near and dear to my heart. <3

I hope everyone's been doing well! As I said, I've been so busy lately. Started my senior year of high school and all of the madness that that entails. I can't believe I've gotten this old already! Hahaha. Smile And I can't believe I've been an off-and-on part of SDB/RBL for so long! (Since freshman year, just about! Amazing.)

Anyways, for all of those who don't know/remember me, I'm Drea, a Texan currently residing in the Philippines. I've been with RBL for, as I said before, about 3-4 years or so on and off. In a couple days I'll be three years free of self-injury, which is wonderful, really. Smile God is so good.

SO! Any of the old crowd still hanging about, gimme a poke and let me know how you've been. Anyone new that wants to say hi, feel free! I'll try to get on a little more now-- for some reason y'all have been on my heart lately so I thought I'd come in and say hi. <3

Lots of love,
Drea
guardyan_angel
guardyan_angel
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

http://www.guardyanangel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Look who's back! Empty Re: Look who's back!

Post by Survivor2010 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Welcome Back! Very Happy I also have been apart of SDB/RBL for like 3-4 years! its amazing to look back and be like wow its been that long? XD
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Guardy, it's nice to hear from you!! Congratulations on three years, I'm so proud of you!! Enjoy your senior year, it goes by quick!! Much love to you!!
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 am

Hi Drea! Welcome back!!! I'm glad things are going so well for you! 3 years is awesome!!!! =)
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum