Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are three things you would like to change?

2 posters

Go down

What are three things you would like to change? Empty What are three things you would like to change?

Post by Steph Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I posted this in the facebook group but thought I'd post it here as well. I hope you will share with us.

If you could change 3 things about you or your life, what might they be and how might you change them?

These are mine to get you started thinking...

1)my lack of faith at times - I can change that by taking steps of faith on a daily basis and continually letting God have control over my life... practice, practice, practice.
2)My desire for acceptance - I can change that by realizing and reminding myself on a regular basis that there is one person I'm commanded to live for and that is the Lord. His opinion is the one that matters.
3)My tendancy to be anxious...I can change that by resting in the Lord and being reminded that He is Sovereign and He is in control of EVERY aspect of my life.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

What are three things you would like to change? Empty Re: What are three things you would like to change?

Post by Survivor2010 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 am

mine are lets see..

1.) being able to accept what I can't change, I am not sure how i am gonna do this, but i am in Celebrate Recovery which is helping me understand how to do this.

2.) definitely my lack of Faith at time, I will change this by always trusting that GOD is in Control. That HE is who is writing our life story not us.

3.)sleeping patterns... more like habit.. I can try to change this by relaxing 1-2 hours before its time for bed so my mind isn't going like a million miles a minute.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum