Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz help..

3 posters

Go down

plz help.. Empty plz help..

Post by avenged angel Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 am

I don't even kpnow.. how to describe how i feel. or why i keep going up and down and around with my emotions. i think that i feel one way, the next minute i feel another. my son wasa bused,, and i didnt even know.. he passed 4 months ago bcuz of that.. theres so much police stuff going on and my head keeps feeling like itll explode and i keep going after whatever it is that makes me happy,. and ive hurt a lot of ppl bcuz of it.. especially the one that matters most to me.. have any of you gone to counseling had it helped at all/ should i do it
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

plz help.. Empty Re: plz help..

Post by Steph Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm

It probably would do you some good hun. It sounds like you are going through a lot and if nothing else it will give you someone to get out all those thoughts and emotions.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by avenged angel Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:29 am

i have made a counseling appt for monday.. im so scared to go
avenged angel
avenged angel
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm

hun. my experiances with counselling have been mixed.. my first counselor and i didnt get on. but i didnt open up. and it didnt work. but i think if i had opened up fully it would have probably helped... the 2nd person i saw for some help wasnt plesant... i didnt like her.. the end. BUT the lady im seeing now... she is wounderful. we get on really well and i find it easy to talk to her. the 1st 4 sessions wernt easy, but now in facing 3 weeks without counselling and im anxious about it. but my view on counselling,.... if you are open and honest about things... and you get on with your counsellor, it has a much better chance of working... love, i will be praying for you tomorrow.. and tonight. and will continue to pray for you... sending you lots of hugs and prayers!!
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum