Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tell someone I'm not really a believer

2 posters

Go down

How to tell someone I'm not really a believer Empty How to tell someone I'm not really a believer

Post by broken-girl121 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I have been faking my faith and being a Christian. I just recently got back from my youth group's youth camp. I am forced to go to this youth group and this youth camp. My youth group leader's wife wanted to talk to me on Sunday at youth, and I said ok. I want to tell her that I've been faking my faith, but I'm not sure how to. I also want to learn more, and am planning on mentioning that. Youth camp this year just tore me in half. Thanks. I would appreciate a answer or two before I leave for youth at 5 pm (EST) on Sunday July 22, 2012. Thanks.
broken-girl121
broken-girl121

Back to top Go down

How to tell someone I'm not really a believer Empty Re: How to tell someone I'm not really a believer

Post by Steph Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 am

Hey hun, Sorry I didn't see this post until now. My simple answer is "Just tell her." Be honest. Why do you think it would be difficult to tell her? Do you think that she will look down at you?

Since you have probably already talked to her, how did it go?
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum