Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil update.

4 posters

Go down

Lil update. Empty Lil update.

Post by Ally Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey guys.
Just a lil update.
So, on the 28th of October, as most of u know I went into the psych ward again.
But what I didn't tell u guys, is on the 27th of October, I tried to kill myself, and thats why I was in there.
The meds aren't doing anything, and neither is the counselling at the moment, I am far too gone. And I get next to no sleep, like its 5 am & ive been awake for hours.
However, I think things might be changing. Slowly. I don't want to be dead, every moment of everyday, I don't have a plan or a date set. I'm making a couple of plans to do things and although its a terrible coping skill, cutting is working to cope again [not even that worked for a long time]. Hopefully soon it'll shift to a point where better coping skills work.
This may just be because I got away for the weekend.
It may be because today I'm going to meet with a lady who is going to walk with me through the steps I need to take to get out of home. So it's kinda given me a glimmer of hope.

Please, hold on. You're not alone. Even in the deepest despaire there is always a tiny beam of hope. You only get one life, give it a go. Even if its not wonderful to start with, you have the rest of eternity for what's next.
Ally
Ally
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

https://www.facebook.com/allyboo

Back to top Go down

Lil update. Empty Re: Lil update.

Post by Lizzie Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 pm

:'( ! Crying or Very sad ! :'( ! Crying or Very sad ! you dont know how much i love you... Crying or Very sad
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm praying for you, Ally!
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauitful Disgrace Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Praying for you hun..Keep a hold of the hope hun because sometimes besides God all we have is hope. I really hope that things work out for you hun.
Beauitful Disgrace
Beauitful Disgrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down