Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick update

5 posters

Go down

quick update Empty quick update

Post by FindingFaith Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Hey girls I know I have not been on here in a long time. I am sorry. I do get on and read posts when I can, I just normally do not have time to respond. I do think about you girls a lot..and those of you I do not know yet, I hope that is time I will have more time to get to know you and feel free to message me on here or email me. that goes for any of you girls.
Well I just started my last semester of my undergrad. I just started a second job and hardly have enough time to eat. I started counseling this semester, I would love to tell you how that is going but well we only have had 2 sessions haha. Its awkward and a little uncomfortable but well i think it is going to help. I am applying to grad school and hopefully will start that in the fall. I know I do not have a whole lot to say. Some bad stuff has happened but I don't have time to post about it right now and I dont want to put it under the odds and ends category either haha.

Oh and for those of you who know kel she is doing well too. stressed with work and grad school, you know same old stuff in college life. haha.

Hope you all are doing well. I miss ya and i look forward to hopefully hearing for you guys sometime soon.
FindingFaith
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

quick update Empty Re: quick update

Post by Lizzie Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

love ya court! Smile
Lizzie
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

hi im glad to hear about you and Kelly. Smile

thanks for the update,, and thanks for thinking of us Very Happy yay, im doing okay too, just to let you know. Very Happy

so yea, talk to you later & prayin & thanking for u now.
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 pm

It's so good to hear from you Court! So glad you and Kelly are doing well, though stressed and busy! Life is like that sometimes unfortunately!!! That's great about grad school! I'm sure you will do great! Keep us updated and don't worry, when you have time to come on and post do it, and when you don't, don't! We do love to hear from you though! Smile
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rippled_reflection Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Court, how funny that you got on here to post a few days before me! So random! Anyway, as Court said, I'm doing great... just working full time and taking grad classes. I'm hoping to start my internship in the fall. I'm excited and nervous about that. I think about you girls often. I regret that I have not been able to get on here in quite a while. I do miss you all.

On another note, Courtney is about to have a niece! She's not supposed to come for another month, but she may come today (possibly). Her sister is in the hospital because she has been having contractions on and off for at least a month, but they're getting closer and closer together. So, they may just let her have the baby. That's the short version. I'll let Court tell more if she so feels led. Anyway, we're all excited about the new baby!

Very Happy
rippled_reflection
rippled_reflection
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FindingFaith Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Ahh yes i may have another niece tonight and she I going to be named after me! :-) My sister is still in the hospital. Still having contracting. We are just playing a waiting game right now. And I was a speaking my sisiter just texted and said she may not be here tonight. It may be tomorrow or it may not be for another two weeks. This is the first birth of any of my nieces and nephews that I haven't been at. So it's so weird and I do not like not being there to help take care of everything. Her name is going to be Ellie Rose though. AH I'm so excited to meet her! I will get to see her March 4 or 5th! :-)
FindingFaith
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by rippled_reflection Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Whelp, Court has a new niece! She was born yesterday morning around 8 am. She's a tiny little thing at 5 lbs, 6 oz, but she's adorable! Smile
rippled_reflection
rippled_reflection
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FindingFaith Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 pm

She is more than that! She is PERFECT!! :-) I am so in love!
FindingFaith
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!

aah im so exited for u!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down