Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you overcome today?

3 posters

Go down

What have you overcome today? Empty What have you overcome today?

Post by Steph Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 am

What have you overcome today with God's help?? Let's share and help inspire and encourage each other!! And a little satan stomping in the process!

You are STRONG! And you are BEAUTIFUL! Keep pressing on, and pressing in, because you ARE an OVERCOMER!

(Original post by Dawn)

Last edited by Steph on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

What have you overcome today? Empty Learning to trust again...

Post by PrettyTOUGH93 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 am

This is not something I learned today but over te past few months actually. I am learning to trust again. As when I was younger I was abused by someone that I really trusted and that pretty much threw any type of trust I had out the window. Now though in the past few months through the Lord's strength and some very patient friends I am able to trust again. It was a big step for me a couple months ago when I came to the point where I could trust one of my guy friends. That was a big step. And I am thankful the Lord allowed me and strengtened me to take it. As scary as it was and still is a bit I feel like a weight is lifted off my chest. Smile

PrettyTOUGH93
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

What have you overcome today? Empty Re: What have you overcome today?

Post by GodsBabyGirl Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:59 pm

PrettyTOUGH93 wrote:This is not something I learned today but over te past few months actually. I am learning to trust again. As when I was younger I was abused by someone that I really trusted and that pretty much threw any type of trust I had out the window. Now though in the past few months through the Lord's strength and some very patient friends I am able to trust again. It was a big step for me a couple months ago when I came to the point where I could trust one of my guy friends. That was a big step. And I am thankful the Lord allowed me and strengtened me to take it. As scary as it was and still is a bit I feel like a weight is lifted off my chest. Smile

Praise God!! That's awesome, girl!!
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

What have you overcome today? Empty Re: What have you overcome today?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down