Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this

3 posters

Go down

serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this  Empty serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this

Post by Survivor2010 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 pm

ok so idk, but, i have this painful bump like down in the no no area, like the lip part of it. It really hurts. Its like a cyst or something. Does anyone have any recommendations since this is a weekend now? It really hurts, i can't sit, this is the 3rd one i have had if it is a cyst or abscess.. Just need some recommendations on wat to do..
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this  Empty Re: serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this

Post by AshleighJoy Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Small ones are pretty common from what I understand but if it's painful to sit I would say see a doctor when you can! I googled it haha!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this  Empty Re: serious health question.. maybe not that serious but idk.. not sure but perfer someone with medical experience to answer this

Post by Survivor2010 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 am

thanks Ash! i am going to ER as soon as my brother in law comes home from work. which is like in 30-35 minutes soooo yea, i am getting it checked out cause now its bigger then an inch in diameter. its close to 2. soo yea i am going in.. plz pray its nothing serious since i have had it 2 times already...
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 am

Good plan getting it check, let me know how it goes. Inbox me or text me as I'm leaving in less than an hour to go outta town!
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey girl, I hope it all turned out ok. My guess was a cyst or boil. Boil's are more painful than cysts a lot of times.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

it was an abscess which was 4 inches in diameter so the had to lance it.. that really hurt when they numbed it >.< buuut i am ok now though.. i can't go to school for the first 2 days DX the dr said no to prevent any infections since i am allergic to everything under the sun... sooo yea...
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

well that stinks that you'll miss your first 2 days.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 pm

yea well they are taking all precautions to make sure it don't get an infection cause i can't take anything to get rid of it. Sad
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down