Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does Freedom come from?

2 posters

Go down

Where does Freedom come from? Empty Where does Freedom come from?

Post by Steph Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Where does Freedom come from? Empty Re: Where does Freedom come from?

Post by cassandra Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

Freedom comes when we realize that God is all we need. When we say no to addictions, to struggles, to all that Satan wants to place on us, and say YES to God. Tonight, I made the declaration over my life at church that Satan has no control over my life no more! God wants us all to say no to Satan, and yes to Him. He's our deliverer! From the very beginning of time, He's held our freedom, all we have to do is say no to what this world has to offer. Does that mean we won't still have bad days? that we won't still have days where Satan attacks us? that we won't have days when we want to slip up and go back to cutting, eating disorders, drugs, drinking, and whatever other addictions Satan's placed on our lives? No. We will still have trials. I've heard it said by different ones that if Satan's not attacking you, then he has you right where he wants you, which is a very scary thought, but I know that's been true in my life. With that thought in mind, I say I want Satan to attack me. Why? Because it means I'm where God wants me to be, and God's already won the battle! He did it two thousand years ago on the cross! Matthew 19:26 says"..."It is IMPOSSIBLE for people to save themselves, but EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE for GOD."" John 8:31-32,36 says "..."If you live by what I say, you are truly My disciples. You will know the truth, and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE...So if the Son sets you free, YOU WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FREE."" Romans 6:23 says "The payment for sin is death, but the gift that God freely gives is everlasting life found in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:1-4,37-39 say "So those who are believers in Christ Jesus can no longer be condemned. The standards of the Spirit, who gives life through Christ Jesus, have set you free from the standards of sin and death. It is impossible to do what God's standards demand because of the weakness our human nature has. But God sent His Son to have a human nature as sinners have and to pay for sin. That way God condemned sin in our corrupt nature. Therefore, we, who do not live by our corrupt nature, but by our spiritual nature are able to meet God's standards...The One who loves us gives us an overwhelming victory in all these difficulties. I am convinced that NOTHING can separate us from God's love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can't be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything in the present or anything in the future, by forces or powers in the world above or in the world below, or by anything else in creation." Galations 5:1 says "God has freed us so that we may enjoy the benefits of freedom. Therefore, be firm in this freedom, and don't become slaves again." 1John 5:4-5 "Because everyone who has been born from God has won the victory over the world. Our faith is what wins the victory over the world. Who wins the victory over the world? Isn't it the person who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"
Its like the song Desperation sings "Great I Am" states in one part "The mountains shake before You The demons run and flee At the mention of the Name King of Majesty There is no power in Hell Nor any who can stand Before the Power of the presence of the Great I Am"
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down