Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kinda silly, but really really happy

3 posters

Go down

kinda silly, but really really happy Empty kinda silly, but really really happy

Post by cassandra Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

ok, so you know how you can literally find anything you want on youtube? well guess what i found? many many video clips last night of a kids show i grew up watching! i don't know if any of you have ever heard of the DonutMan, but i grew up on him. here's a video of what his series was mainly about. but is really funny and good, and has a good way of teaching the Bible to children of all ages--they act out stories and everything. i'm so happy! i heard that now they're even coming out with the older shows on DVD so i'm gonna be getting them, and wearing them out and also saving them for any future children i may have. here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3eFF6Iwf8M
i can't begin to describe how happy i was when i first found this! Very Happy
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

kinda silly, but really really happy Empty Re: kinda silly, but really really happy

Post by Steph Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Never heard of Donutman but I LOVE donuts! haha. Krispy Cremes, yum.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

kinda silly, but really really happy Empty Re: kinda silly, but really really happy

Post by cassandra Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm

haha..why he's called the donutman is b/c of his theme--without God's love, you're like a donut--you have a whole in your heart, but then when you let God's love into your heart, he fills it with His love, just like the donut holes. its a really good and simple way to explain it all.
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyclaudette Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Haha, this is so funny! I never watched it as a kid, but I wish I could have!

ladyclaudette
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 pm

there are sooo many clips on youtube..i wish i had found them so much sooner. they're sooo funny and sooo good! and i really like the simpleness of them Smile
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 pm

I love it when the simple things in life can bring a person happiness Smile I've never heard of the series, but if i'm bored at some point I may check it out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum