Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Balance

2 posters

Go down

Healthy Balance Empty Healthy Balance

Post by thinking Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

It's really hard for me to find a healthy balance between myself. Either it's eat 3 meals a day and snacking, no exercise, feeling lazy.....or......eat just maybe dinner and a snack, and exercise for hours.

Sometimes I don't understand! I want to be able to eat three healthy meals, go for a run and maybe swim, and feel happy.

I guess this is all an improvement...not too long ago, I would go days without eating, and I actually LOOKED unhealthy and pale. Now i'm trying to just find that healthy medium.
thinking
thinking

Back to top Go down

Healthy Balance Empty Re: Healthy Balance

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

You can take control over those thoughts and remind yourself that you are HEALTHY when you eat healthy, and you want to have a healthy heart, and a healthy mind, and trust that because you eat healthy and exercise, God will regulate your weight. There are days when I
struggle with low self-esteem, but those days, I have two choices, I can either be pitiful, or powerful. I can wallow in my "yuck" or I can take charge and quit throwing pity parties and get my mind on positive things.

When obstacles come into your life are you easily giving up or do you press through and ask God to help you overcome any obstacle the enemy may place in your path?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 pm

I love what you said Dawn, "I can either be pitiful or powerful!" Good thought and it is a choice we must all make each day, every day. It's so much easier when things are going well, but even in the bad times, the times of temptation, we can choose to be pitiful or powerful. Love it!
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by thinking Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Thanks, I am, I am trying very hard and praying that my days go by smoothly with God's help!
thinking
thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum