Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definitely, random!

2 posters

Go down

Definitely, random! Empty Definitely, random!

Post by thinking Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm

So hey guys! Today I headed out to Taylor Lautner's filming of his newest movie "Abduction." He was filming yesterday as well, and came out to meet his fans twice. The second time he came out, he was pinned to his Esculade (car..not sure how to spell the name of the car...) anyways, i went with my mom, and waited for 8 hours for him to come outside. No shows....8 hours after we arrived, they announced "Taylor will not be showing his face today, as he was attacked yesterday on his second appearing." So all that time for nothing. But I saw him drive by in his beautiful car! It was him, I saw his face, and he waved goodbye.

But the point of this post was....I am thankful I get the chances to go out, and take a drive. I am thankful that I live somewhere safe. There are plenty of homeless people, and I am thankful that I have. I did not get to meet him, though i was upset, it just made me realize, "Wait, why am I sad? I have God here, Taylor won't get me to Heaven, Taylor can't make me closer to God! Only God can bring me closer to Him, as I draw close." And obviously, even if I draw close to this famous actor, he won't draw near to me! LOL! God is above all! I think this was a good experience as it made me realize the important things in life!
thinking
thinking

Back to top Go down

Definitely, random! Empty Re: Definitely, random!

Post by cassandra Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 am

thats soo cool the insight you got just from that one incident! that is so true too what you said--that actor won't have a clue who you are, even if he saw you at some store or whatever, he wouldn't remember who you were, BUT God already KNOWS YOU SOOO MUCH MORE than you know yourself, and He's the one to live for and seek, like you learned..thats sooo cool!
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down