Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Retrain The Brain Affirmation

Go down

How To Retrain The Brain Affirmation Empty How To Retrain The Brain Affirmation

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

I, _________

...am a person with integrity, a great attitude, and specific goals. I have a high energy level, am enthusiastic, and take pride in my appearance and what I do. I have a sense of humor, lots of faith, wisdom, and the vision and courage to use my talents effectively. I let go of the past, with excitement for my future.

I have character, and am a smart, talented person. My beliefs are strong, and I have a healthy self-image, a passion for what is right, and a solid hope for the future. I am peaceful, calm, relaxed and happy. I am worthy of love.

I am honest, sincere, and hard-working. I am tough, but fair and sensitive. I am disciplined, motivated, and focused. I am a good listener and am very patient. I am an encourager, a good-finder, and a forgiving person. I am caring, considerate, and committed to doing the right thing.

I am family oriented, open minded, and an excellent communicator. I am a student, a teacher, and a self starter. I am obedient, loyal, responsible, and dependable. I have a servant’s heart, am ambitious and a team player. I am personable, optimistic and organized. I am consistent, considerate, and resourceful. I know what is right for me and I do it.

I am intelligent, competent, persistent and creative. I am health conscious, balanced and clean. I am flexible, punctual and thrifty.

I am an honorable person who is truly grateful for the opportunity life has given me. These are the qualities of the winner I WAS BORN TO BE, and I fully intend to develop these marvelous qualities with which I have been entrusted by God.

Tonight I am going to sleep wonderfully well. I will dream powerful, positive dreams. I will awaken energized and refreshed, and tomorrow’s going to be magnificent.

God, my family and my true friends love me no matter what!

Back to top Go down

How To Retrain The Brain Affirmation Empty Re: How To Retrain The Brain Affirmation

Post by Steph Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm

What a great way to affirm truth. Smile
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down