Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby powder fight

Go down

baby powder fight Empty baby powder fight

Post by cassandra Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 am

ok, so when i was around 14-ish, one week i stayed about a full week at roxan's and dixie's, but more roxan's b/c at the time she had a garage apartment since she had a baby-just made things easier so she wouldn't have to share her room with dixie. we did a lot of stuff we shouldn't have done that week, like sneaking out late at night, like after mid-night--after everyone was asleep. however, we also did one thing that was a TOTAL BLAST!!!BABY POWDER FIGHT!!! it literally last a couple hours!!! we had on techno music and everything..i don't know how many containers of baby powder we went through..roxan never used it, she hated it, so we put it to good use..dixie took SOOOO MANY PICTURES and i'm just having fun looking at them now.however, seeing some of those pictures also brings on some guilty feelings. here's why. most of them were taken in either our bras and then our pj pants or in bikinis. this fight happened when i was beginning to struggle with not eating right and with some depression like feelings, but i hadn't started cutting yet, so of course i felt comfortable, for the most part in wearing bikinis and only bras and pants with my best friend and her sis, who i'm also extremely close to even now.
here are just a couple of appropriate fully clothed pictures before the fight really got going.

roxan just sitting in her chair, chilling only moments before the fight
baby powder fight 358

me preparing for the fight
baby powder fight 359

don't ask..i'm not quite sure what she was doing there..it looks like stretching but who knows..she was probably scheming
baby powder fight 361

me getting roxan in the face
baby powder fight 362

the fight is the best way to describe it
baby powder fight 363

what i was trying to prove, i don't know
baby powder fight 364

roxan got dixie!!
baby powder fight 366
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

baby powder fight Empty Re: baby powder fight

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm

i must say baby powder fights sound like a blast lol

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:57 am

they really are, but they're also a pain to clean up..roxan and me literally spent all week cleaning, and even a few months after it, when i would go over, we'd find powder and we vacuumed and dusted and who knows what else..dixie and me were talking a couple weeks ago saying that there's STILL probably some there we missed
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

i bet lol i think i would still do it even if it is a pain to clean up

Back to top Go down

Post by cassandra Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

if you have the time, and a willing participant(s) then i'd say go for it!! it doesn't have to be with baby powder..this past june, my brother, me, a couple friends from church, one of our friends' mom, and one of her friends and family went to the beach and stayed in a beach house and on the last day, we had a small shaving cream fight..much easier to clean up, but still fun none the same..i missed most of the fight b/c i was horrifically burned and so was moving very very slowly up and down the stairs, but what i did see/do, IT WAS FUN!!!!!!
really, anything like that can be turned into a "fight"..baby powder is pretty awesome though!!!! Very Happy bounce cheers lol!
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum