Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Am"--Eddie James

Go down

"I Am"--Eddie James Empty "I Am"--Eddie James

Post by cassandra Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:15 pm

i don't know how many of you have heard of eddie james. i hadn't heard of him til after my brother came back from a youth rally/youth service type thing in alabama that a few kids from our youth group went to. he said eddie james was there and is really good. his music isn't really my style, BUT i do love his song "I Am". eddie james actually sings this song from God's perspective, saying what He is for us. here's some parts that i just love, that have really hit home with me.
"...I am the One for Whom NOTHING is too hard...I am the Ultimate Sacrifice for sin I am your Redeemer....I am the Resurrection...I am the Bread and I am the Wine I am your FUTURE so leave your PAST BEHIND...I am your Tabernacle...I am Hope I am Peace I am Love I am Rest I am your Comfort and Relief from your stress I am Strength I am Faith I am Love I am Power TODAY I AM YOUR FREEDOM THIS VERY HOUR" here's a beautiful video to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUTaIlALB7U&feature=related
cassandra
cassandra
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum