Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrassing

2 posters

Go down

Embrassing Empty Embrassing

Post by Krystal Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Ok so I've liked this boy for ages. Since Grade 6 to be exact me and my two friends had a crush on him back then. They got over it and I didn't. Well its funny that we went to Grade School,High School and NOW College. In Gr 11 and 12 English. I always tried to beat him for top marks never worked he was just a bit smarter than me. oh well at least i have A's in English. Anyway. I've tried going out with him on many occasions but Im always so forgetful or clumsy around him. In the summer it was raining so we decided to walk to Timmies for a coffee and a treat well Silly me I forget my money so i wasn't able to buy anything. I went over to his house to do a project and had a great time(he's in my CYW program.) Smile Well the embrassing thing is yes im clutzy around him for 1. and 2. One day my mom was coming out of the bank and saw my crush's Dad. They started talking and my mom goes and tells the Dad my daughter has a crush on ur son. My Crushes dad says I know. How can he know when I haven't seen him in ages! i forget what he looks like even! I was a lil upset with my mom for telling him. and she just laughs it off. How do i confront my crush?.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Embrassing Empty Update

Post by Krystal Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm

:'( Crys as she learns her crush for like ever has a girlfriend from school. I went to High school with both my crush and his new girlfriend. At least I know he isn't going out with the girl that he took to prom. Its someone different. I still don't like it because i can't believe no one ever notices me. I've never had a bf and Me and my crush we've had good times we laughed when we do projects together and he was suppose to ask me to coffee again in the summer. I mean we went to timmies and I forget my money so he said another time. I am not like other girls I don't drink that much and I definatly don't smoke and I don't party. I just learn today as I log into Facebook Sad It's not fair. But God will give me strength and will tell me when the time is right to have a boyfriend. Im so not going to think of something else. Other girls who are in our program CYW approve.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Embrassing Empty Re: Embrassing

Post by ladyclaudette Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey Krystal Smile
I know it's tough to not have a boyfriend, but God will help you get to the place where you are okay with being single.
Honestly, having a boyfriend, although really great, also causes a lot of problems.
And right now, God has something better in store for you. Smile It's hard to believe that, but keep praying about it and He will help you.

ladyclaudette
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Embrassing Empty still not fair

Post by Krystal Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 am

Still its not fair because I never had a boyfriend in High School my mom was better at High school then me she had a boyfriend in Gr12. It -seems everyone had a boyfriend/girlfriend but me. I never got asked on a date or anything. I tried to flirt with so many guys but to no avail. My mom says she saw me kiss my grade 8 boyfriend but we both know it isn't true(me and my ex-boyfriend)Yea were friends on Facebook but im done crying over how we treated each other in the end. What is it about me that guys dont want me? I don't know. Without a boyfriend I feel kind uncomplete because i need to know what it feels like to have a boyfriend and i dont want people to think im something im not. I don't know if my crush or should i now say friend M knows if his girlfriend is bi-sexual. He goes to church for COL (crying out loud!) and he should know that is not how god intended us to be. I am hoping to find a boyfriend now in my new program. There weren't alot of guys in CYW but in Gen.Arts Im hoping to befriend someone whos a guy and make more friends.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:30 am

[POKE] me if you ever had a crush on me or still do.[LIKE] this status if you think I'm a good friend.[MESSAGE] me if you ever wanted a relationship with me, and i wont tell a soul.[COMMENT] On this if we've had some good memories..NOW LETS SEE WHOSE BRAVE ENOUGH TO COPY THIS ON THEIR STATUS !
so he posted this comment on fb just like everyone else does. I just wanna tell him straight up but i don't want it to be akward. we are not in the same program any more which makes it hard. but i still like him. He makes me laugh no matter what and one day when we were heading to school they were repairing the street i didn't realize the tape and stepped in cement the workers cleaned my foot off. and then he just held me because i started crying uncontrobly. So I did and reminded him of that incident lets see what comes of it. I just hope i don't get more embrassed.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum